🧸𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 || "𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲," (𝗩𝗶𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝗜𝗜)

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟭𝟴𝟱
𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜𝟶𝟸
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:

It has been years since you spoke to Jace. After you found out about the "bet", you refused to speak to him. You graduated high school, Henry Danger ended, and you found someone who loves you.

Jace took something you can't get back, all for a bet. You don't know what he got out of it; but frankly, you don't care.

"Hey, babe?" [Insert Name], you're boyfriend of two years, questions as he enters the room.

"Yeah?" you look at him, your face breaking out into a smile at the sight of your nervous boyfriend.

"Does this look bad?" he asks, looking at himself in the body mirror. He looked perfect in your eyes.

"You look perfect," you smile.

"Lying is a sin, y'know," he looks at you.

"How dare you accuse me of such a thing!" you place your hand on your chest in mock surprise.

"C'mere," he opens his arms for you.

You're quick to welcome yourself into them. But something was off, his shirt smelled of perfume; and not your perfume.

Tears fill your eyes at the thought of him cheating. "[Insert Name]," you say, trying to hide the fact that you feel like crying.

"Yes, lovely?" he looks down at you.

"Why do I smell another girl's perfume on you?" you don't look at him, dreading to answer.

"Shit," he mumbles.

Your head snaps up, looking at him. "Are you cheating on me?" you question, a tear falling down your cheek.

"Fuck," —he sighs— "yes."

You're quick to push him away. He stumbles into the mirror on the wall, knocking it over and shattering the glass.

"What the hell, [Insert Name]?!" you shout. You hated arguing.

"I'm so sorry!" he exclaims, trying to take you back into his arms, all while avoiding the glass on the floor. "I was going to tell you!"

"How long?" you ask, no emotion in your voice.

"What?" he looks shocked, as if he didn't expect you to ask that.

"How long have you been cheating?" you clarify.

"I don't get why that matte-"

"How fucking long?!" you scream, shocking him. It was rare for you to raise your voice.

"The whole time." you look at him, but you couldn't see him through the tears. "I'm married." he adds, shocking you.

"You're married?!" your voice was quiet, almost too quiet.

"We've been separated this whole time! I swear! We're working on getting a divorce!"

"Then why do you smell of her?!"

"We had sex. A lot of sex." You look at him in disbelief. "Well it's not like you would have sex with me!" he exclaims.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" you ask, quite offended.

"You told me your a virgin, and that you're waiting until marriage. But my wife went to High School with you!"

"Your wife..." —you take a breath— "what?"