Heya! CRUSH

I was in 7th grade that time and our summative assessment were almost done and my father gifted me a smartphone on my birthday. I was very happy that time but as that time smartphones were not that common thing among people but yet were used by many. I don't know how to use it so my friend taught me to use it. (I was really a dumb that time). So I was a freshman on WhatsApp + Facebook , and that time having a internet connection was like having a expensive luxury ;) Instagram was completely a new app that time and was not used by people among my locality.
Well, my friends also introduced me with that app too.( I am addicted to it nowadays). One of my friend made an account of me and as i've said before I was a dumb that time i was not able to manage it even so I just put it off nd was active on my WhatsApp only.
I 've never belonged from a very rich family so it was difficult for my father to buy me a monthly internet connection as internet too charges a lot that time.
So, I was completely inactive on social media.
In the starting of my 8th grade I was again active on the social media world then I found a group in my direct, on Instagram , consisting of my 2 friends nd 1 classmate as I was in a girls school they all were girls but a boy was also there. I laughed a bit at him as how can he be a single boy in a girls group.
After a month I again opened my Instagram and found many follow requests. I desperately opened them and found that guy in it. Well, I am not mentioning his name but he was the guy who wores glasess. I accepted his request as many of my friends were following him.
And I was completely unaware that he'll become the most important person of my life, my love, my everything ( which will never be mine).

HOPE YOU ALL WILL SUPPORT ME AS I AM NEW HERE , I NEED YOUR APPRECIATION. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES. AND WISH ME GOOD LUCK. ALL I NEED IS JUST YOUR SUPPORT & LOVE.❤❤❤