Chapter 1

Hey guys its Jessie here! Vas happening?! Sorry I'm weird. I currently don't have wifi so I can't , update often, but in 12 days I'll have wifi 24/7 again. Anyway sorry it's so short! So read and comment and vote below!!! ;)

Niall P.O.V.

I heard a knock on the door. Who could that be at this late hour? When I opened it I saw, to my surprise, Liam.

"Hey, Li, what's up?" I asked. I looked closely at his face, and saw that his eyes were red and puffy as if he had been crying. "Whoa, dude, are you okay?"

All of a sudden, Liam broke down and started crying, right there in the doorway. "Sh-she..." he broke off as a sob escaped him.

I gently pulled him to the living room and sat him on the couch. I got a box of tissues, and came to sit by him. "Now. Who's the bitch I need to go beat up?" I asked seriously.

"Thank's Niall," he sniffed. "But don't go around beating people up, please." He took a deep breath before continuing. "D-danielle broke up with me." The tears streamed down his face with renewed vigor.

I gasped, but I had thought Liam and Danielle were going to be together forever! "Oh my gosh, Li, I'm so sorry!" I pulled him into a tight hug and spoke into his shoulder, "I never saw this coming. Tell you what, I'm going to go get some ice cream out of the fridge and we'll watch a movie. You pick."

I felt him nod into my damp shoulder, "Okay."

I left him there, looking at my movies and grabbed two forks and a pint of cookie dough ice cream.

When I walked back into the living room, I saw that Liam was putting his movie of choice into the blu-ray player.

"What'd you choose?" I asked.

"The Woman in Black," he held up the case of the all-time scariest movie.

"Are you sure you're good with a horror movie?" I asked, not so sure myself.

"Yeah, it'll keep my mind off...her."

"The Woman in black?!"

"No, Danielle!"

"Oh right. Sorry, that was really insensitive of me." I looked sincerely into his eyes.

"It's okay, Niall, I know you didn't mean it to be that way," he smiled sadly and we just stared into each others eyes for a minute, until we were revived by the sound of the Blu-ray waiting for us to click play. I turned quickly away and clicked the play button. Why was I blushing? I couldn't be blushing over *Liam*... He's...Liam! It was simply because of...Oh, gosh, it *was* because of Liam. It was the only explanation. But that didn't make any sense!! I don't *like* Liam; he's a guy! And he's my best friend.

These questions ceased to plague me as soon as the movie started, and soon the only two things I was certain of were that the Woman in black is the scariest thing on the planet, and that I had blushed because of Liam.