1

Taehyung stopped in his tracks, frozen in shock and disbelief.

"What'd you say?" He turned to face his best friend.

"I said...I'm in love with you..."

Hoseok stared at Taehyung, waiting to see his reaction. He'd kept this secret from his best friend for far too long and now...well, now it felt like weight being lifted from his shoulders. The confession made him feel lighter, almost weightless.

"H-Hobi, I don't think I understand what you mean..." Taehyung pulled at his sweater sleeves, something he always did when he was nervous.

Hoseok grabbed ahold of Taehyung's hands, looking him in the eyes, "I said, I'm. In. Love. With. You." He repeated the words slowly, as if he were speaking to a small child.

Taehyung nodded, his mouth forming an 'o' shape. He stood there for a few seconds before ripping his hands from Hoseok's grip and walking to the kitchen to make them something to eat.

"You must be hungry, yeah? I'll make us some pancakes." He muttered, opening the cabinet to find the ingredients.

~Flashback~
2 weeks ago

"Truth or Dare?" Jungkook asked, a drunken smirk on his face. "C'mon Yoongi Hyung, don't be a wuss."

Yoongi glared at his boyfriend, muttering a few incoherent curse words. "Dare." He took another swig of his beer, waiting for Kook to come up with something.

"Alright, I dare you to..." the smirk on his face grows wider as he crawls towards Yoongi to whisper in his ear.

Yoongi's eyes widen, his large hands moving to hold Jungkook's waist. He lifts the youngest into his lap, their lips locking.

Jimin giggled, a small hiccup falling from his lips.

"Ugh, guys, lets get back to the game now." Seokjin groaned in annoyance.

Instead, Yoongi lifted Jungkook off the ground and took him upstairs.

Namjoon sighed, wishing the walls were sound proof.

"My turn, my turn!" Jimin yelled, moving to spin the bottle.

Around and around and around it went before landing on Hoseok.

Jimin grinned, "Hobi ahh, Truth or Dare?"

"Daaarre." Hobi slurred out.

"Hmm," Jimin giggled, "I dare you to kiss, Taehyung!" He smiled and leaned against Namjoon.

Hoseok turned bright red and so did Taehyung. "Uhh, isn't there something else I can do instead?" He asked, panicking at the thought of kissing his best friend and secret crush.

"Oh, don't be a party pooper, Seokie, it's only a kiss!" Namjoon wraps his arm around Jimin's shoulder, giggling with the younger.

Taehyung sighed, causing Hoseok to look in his direction. "C'mon, Hyung. Let's just get it over with."

Taehyung climbed over to sit in Hobi's lap, straddling his thin waist. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Tae's waist as Tae wrapped his arms around Hobi's shoulders.

They stared into each other's eyes, slowly lessening the space between them.

As their lips finally touch, Hoseok closes his eyes, savoring this moment. Although the kiss didn't last long, it was still magical.

Taehyung was the first to pull away, being the most sober one there. It isn't that he didn't drink a lot, he just had a higher tolerance than the others.

"Uhh, m-my turn now." Taehyung murmured, removing himself from Hoseok's lap to sit next to Jin.

The game went on for a few more minutes before they decided to make a place to sleep in the living room floor, turning on a movie to help them fall asleep.

That was the night that Hoseok realized he was in love with his best friend, Kim Taehyung.