Bob chapter 1

My friend Mitchell's story :)

Once there was a little potatoes his name was Bob he was the littlest in the village. All the little potatoes pick on bob cause he was so small and weak. But one day they would rule the village and would be the strongest Potato in the universe.

It all started one when bob was getting some fire wood and he couldn't even break one bit he had done this every day of the week but had never got stronger. His dad was very disappointed in bob. Bob dads name is Roger he was the strongest man in the village and ever one was disappointed once they found out Rodgers son was weak. Back to the story he was chopping wood one day and he heard a rustle in the dirt potatoes always say to go in side as quick as u can but bob won't end to be known as a hero and started walking towards the dirt and suddenly a rabbit jumped at him he felt the erge to jump on it.

As he walked closer to the rabbit the rabbit charged at him and grabbed him with the rabbits fangs bob blacked out. About 2 hours later he woke up in a big cage with lots and lot of hurt potatoes as he got up one of the potatoes sai hey my name is gorge I have been cept here to grow till I'm big but the rabbits don't know that we need dirt to grow but we are all to little to escape.

He was just sitting there trying to think of some way to get out but he could think of any. About 2 hours latter he didn't care about a plan he just decided to run

After running for about 1 hour he found a massive building so he decided to go in it as he walked through the door he saw lots and lots of needles and he saw one one walk through the door. da da daaaaa.