Prodigy Imagine Part 3

-The next morning, you wake up. You went downstairs and see that Prod is still there.

Your Thoughts- O I forgot. My and his mom went on a trip for 2 weeks. Great. 2 weeks with him.

-You wasn't gonna wake him up but you decided to anyway. You got a big spoon and a pan. You went over to him and started to bang it.

You- *bangs the spoon and pan* WAKE UP BITCH!!!!!!

Prod- Aaahhhhh!!! *falls off the couch*

You- *walks over him* Time to get up. Don't wanna be late. *walks away*

Prod's Thoughts- This bitch.

-You go upstairs and take a shower. You get dressed in tight black crop shirt, red and black plaid jeans, black vans, and an OBEY snapback. You wear you hair curly. You walk downstairs and walk in the kitchen. Prod walks in behind you.

You- What do you want?

Prod- I can't even walk in the kitchen without you thinking I'm doing something.

You- That's because you always try to do something.

Prod- Whatever man. *goes in the cabinet and get cereal*

You- Well, I'll see you at school.

Prod- You can't just leave me here.

You- Yes I can. You don't run nothing around here.

Prod- Says who?

You- Says me. Now fuck off. *walks away but Prod grabs her wrist* Can you let me go?

Prod- Can you not leave?

You- Why don't you want me to leave so bad? You don't like me anyways.

Prod- You know what, you can gone head and go. I'll catch up. *walks back in the kitchen*

You- *about to walk out the house* BYE BITCH!!!!! *quickly runs out the door*

Prod's Thoughts- Man she annoying. It's cute tho. Wait, what am I saying? I don't like her. Or do I? Man this shit is confusing.