ƒℓσωєяѕ

I was standing there in the rain waiting for you with my umbrella. I remembered the moment when I first met you. You looked like a beautiful flower, full of colours.

Flowers die without light.

and I am so happy to be your light.

You stood there, playing with your fingers and plucking on your clothes. You checked if you looked good in the reflection of the coffeeshop and I asked myself why you did that, since you are always beautiful.

I tipped on your shoulder and you immediately turned around with a faint blush.

„H-Hi Jungkook", you stuttered and I had to chuckle about your cuteness.

I smiled at you and you smiled back which made my heart melt. Your eyes were shining so prettily. Your lips were pouty and looked so kissable. I wanted to kiss you so bad.

That was the moment I knew I am in love.

„Hey Tae", I replied, being kinda shy cause I never met someone this ethereal like you.

I hold out my hand for you to grab it, which you gladly did. I was so happy. This was the first time I've touched your soft hands.

We chatted a few times on iMessage but now seeing you felt so unreal. It felt too good to be true. But it was the reality.

It's actually pretty funny how we bumped into each other on Instagram. It was my first selca I posted and you told me that I am hot. I giggled about your comment which was so directly and thought about messaging you and I did.

The wind was faintly brushing trough your hair, so that I could see more of your beautiful face. You smiled at me and shyly fixed your hair. We walked around the park, while holding hands.

We weren't even a couple yet but we behaved like one.

Maybe it was a mistake to do that, but I couldn't resist. I just fell in love with you the second I met you. Your boxy smile. Your flower-like smell. Your humour and your little blush everytime I called you pretty.

I just couldn't help it.

You always told me that I am your light which lets you bloom but maybe it's the other way around.

Maybe it's a big lie and you are the one which is the light in my life, which you obviously are.

I guess we both are our lights which gives the other warmth and strength to keep going.

We sat down on the park bank, still holding hands and taking a look at the beautiful night sky.

The stars were shining and you layed your head on my shoulder. I always loved your confidence. We were so caught up in the moment that we didn't realise we've been staying there, watching the sky and the stars for at least two hours.

But spending my time with you was the best decision I've ever done. I didn't mind watching the sky, for two hours if you would be with me.

I couldn't contain my smile and excitement as you layed your head on my shoulder.

„Tae?"

You looked at me with your doe eyes and asked me what's wrong. I tightened my grip on your hand.

„You are so pretty", I said maybe the sixth time for today.

You blushed again and looked deep into my eyes. Yours were still shining so prettily.

„t-thank you"

Your eyes swung to my lips and I immediately had to smile again.

„Let me kiss you" I blurted out.

Your eyes widen as I said that. But you didn't say no, so I took the advantage to kiss your pouty lips for the first time.

As this happened I fell in love once again.

My lips lightly brushing yours. We still had our eyes open but they were closing further as we totally touched our lips.

My heart pounded so loudly and I hoped that you heard it so that you would know how much I love you.

Your lips tasted like chocolate and strawberry. I remembered that these were your favourite things to eat.

I smiled into the kiss.

We opened our eyes again as we ended the kiss because of the oxygen which we sadly needed.

Our faces were still so close but we didn't mind it. We were too caught up in the wonderful moment which happened a few seconds ago.

„Kim Taehyung, I fell in love with you.", I confessed.

You smiled at me and hold my hand even tighter.

„Jeon Jungkook, I fell in love with you as well.", you shyly replied.

We kissed once again. That day I thought that we might have took things too fast but I figured later that this was our timing which we were comfortable with.

I smiled as I remembered these moments which happened four years ago. The time I first saw you.

We were a couple since then.

My phone rang and took me out of my memories.

„Hello baby" I said as I picked up the call. I could hear your cute giggle. I knew that you loved it when I called you so.

„Kookie I am sorry for being late but I brought something."

„It's okay. Just hurry up I want to kiss and cuddle you."

You giggled again.

„I am on my way."

„O-Oh Kookie, the rain stopped!"

„Its because the sun is outside now" I said and obviously meant Tae as the sun.

D-Don't say that! I don't want to blush while everyone is looking at me..."

„Okay my cute Baby. I am hanging up now since I am seeing you on the other side of the street."

I hung up the call and closed my umbrella. You ran over the street as soon as no car was in your way.

I immediately hugged you and showered you with thousands of kisses.

„I love you"

„I love you more"

We laughed. I hold your hand again and we went to the small coffeeshop where I first saw you.

The moment our beautiful story began.

Thank you for being my flower and thank you for letting me be your light.

__________

My first english oneshot
I hope you liked it.

«Sorry if not everything was accurate since english isn't my mothertounge.»