The Gatherung of the 5

Basketball practices “I Want the Ball and I Want It Now “Said Jewels to Ballina “Attention All Students Could Jewels Diffo Come to the Office with Your School Bag Jewels Diffo Thank-You “Announced the Speaker. Jewels Met at the Office He’s Little Sister Magical “Come on Jewels” She Screamed at the Top of Her Voice “Where Going on an Adventure!” They Went Out To A Mysterious Bus That They Had Never Seen At The Bus Station Where There Aunt Had Worked For 93 Years They Wonder 2 Things About Her How Old Was She And Where Is She Now?

They Hoped On the Bus and It Seemed Like the Had Flown To Germany. The Bus Stopped The Door Opened And On To The Bus Plunged A Large Girl With Curly Red Hair She Was Wearing A Green Striped Sweater And On Followed Her Was A Tall Man With Square Glasses And A Monster Cap. They Sat In The Seats Across The Path From Them They Flew For Ten More Minutes And Then A Swarm Of People Jumped On Board When They Reached China.  They All Hopped Off At The Next Stop In Italy But One Person Stayed. She Sat At The Back Of The Bus And She Didn’t Talk Much, She Wore A Black Dress And High Heels Her Hair Was Black And She Wore Her Agency Badge That Had Her Name On It, Her Name Was Aura! Instantly Jewels Hopped Into The Seat Next To Her, She Pushed Him To The Next Seat And Said “I Am Married” In A Dull Voice.