TEASER

Di Cadis Etrama Family was known for being a devil in business world.

In Elite society every one was afraid to there wrath,  because they can decide someone's life living in hell in just a snap of their finger.

They can even destroy a big company in just one word coming from them.

They are a vengeable person. So no one dare to mess them up.

Lord Zeus Zydrick Di Cadis Etrama, the first born son of the family.

A Globe shipping Magnate businessmen. Current CEO of DCE Logistic Incorporation a Empire company who excell in every business they venture.

A eligible Bachelor in town, "A devil in disguise in Corporate Suit" A demi God presence like a medieval kIng .

But things change,  and he's world turn Upside down.  For the first time there is a woman bugged his whole mind,  body and soul.

A woman from one of his business expedition. he encounter this mesmirizing beatiful woman who's on the run. A brave woman who have a courage to stand in front of him, acted like his lover and give him this unforgetable fiery kiss.

BUT How could he deal to this girl when like a wind past by the girl gone. Just like a snap of a finger the girl was no where to found. Just like a puff of a smoke the girl disappear.

Silver Hurricane Consunji Hekmatyar

PILAK was a very charming, bubbly and have an feminine  elegant with a mysterious aura.

She is extremely Beautiful and possesses a angelic appearance, a scarlet-deep Green eyes. A beautiful jet long Blond-white hair and a silver cross earring on her right ear And her trademark smile.

Which is present even under dire circumstances. She is extremely charismatic and bold. Which earned by her Fiercer, and loyalty Friends.

"its not because I LOVE YOU, its because I ONLY LOVE YOU, If it's not you then i don't have anyone else,"

--Lord Zeus Zydrick Di Cadis Etrama

All Rights Reserved.

Note: Characters, Places and scenes are only fictional and only a product of

the author's imagination. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted

in any form or by any means without the permission of the author, except where

permitted by the law.

Disclaimer: Photos, Videos, Lyrics and etc. are not owned, it's just borrowed

for imagining purpose. Scenes are only fictional.

Warning! PLAGIARISM is a CRIME!