Sudden Friendship

I'm sorry that perfection and I don't go together. That the choices I make disappoint you and that I'm not worth calling your daughter but I can promise you that I will try my best to be what you want me to be but I can't make promises for sure I can't keep.

I kept a journal of records for safe keeping to reflect on past memories. I sighed as I got up to get to class with the tardy bell ringing. "Damn!" I ran off to class knowing Mr. Thompson hates people who are late. I walked in quickly seeing Chelsea Carter smile "Hey Rosanna, how come you're so late." I realized Mr. Thompson was watching me as I sighed and turned around "I know, I know go to the office for a late slip."

I hate that Chelsea Carter and I swear one day I'll kick that plastic smile of her face. I made my way towards the office when Mrs. Murray called out to me. "Rosanna come here please." I had my fake smile one "What up Mrs. Murray?" She rolled her eyes with a smile "I need you to help Xavier McAllister." I sighed "Yeah okay but I'm late so I just came here to get a tardy slip." She waved her hand "No need, I'll excuse you from that class. Here come meet Xavier McAllister."

"Sure" I mumbled quietly. He stood there, blonde messy hair with a friendly, cheesy smile, dimples popping in.

"Hi I'm Xavier."

He extended his hand. I stared at it for a second in case he was one of those pranksters. He chuckled "Don't worry it's not covered with invisible ink."

I rolled my eyes "Yeah, yeah that's what they all claim. I was just making sure." I shook his hand

"The name is Rosanna Johnson, pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

He grinned "No, pleasure is all mine."

I let go "So what brings you to this boring school?" We both stood there waiting for his schedule. "Family owned business." I shrugged "Cool. I'll warn you now that a good looking guy like you should be careful you know."

He shot me half a smile "Why is that?" I smirked "The cheerleaders here would kill to have a guy like you in bed. Trust me society is insanely crazy over attractives guys right? So I'm just saying." Mrs. Murray came back a smile on her face "Here you go Xavier, I modeled your schedule with Rosanna's so she can help you."

He smiled "Thank you, that's very kind of you." I shook my head "Let's go pretty boy." We strolled out of the office "You're really something aren't you?" he asked.

I was confused with his question "What do you mean?" He chuckled "Never mind, I guess I was just trying to figure you out." I rolled my eyes mentally

"You're crazy you know. We have Mr. Thompson now so another warning because Mr. Thompson hates tardy and I'm pretty sure you want to know if we have hot cheerleaders. To answer your question yes we do, not only that but they're bitches too."

We got to Mr. Thompson's room and as Xavier walked in, the girls were pretty much checking him out.

It made me chuckle how an attractive guy can easily spark jealousy, rumors, drama like damn can everyone just chill.

"Johnson, you're lucky the office called next time be here on time. Meanwhile everyone this is Xavier McAllister make him feel welcome."

I sat in the back and saw Chelsea ordering Daniel to move to the seat next to me. I wasn't surprised seeing how flirtatious she was right now.

Daniel was next to me smiling "Mind if I sit here?" I shrugged "I don't know why you're asking me when I don't have my name written on it." He chuckled

"Sorry I just didn't want to sit and be rude that's why I asked." Xavier saw us and I smiled at him.

He shot me a grin behind sitting down. We were discussing about a project due in a month as I groaned hating homework. I hate school. In a matter of minutes, the bell rang