~ Part 1 ~

I started running as fast as I could. I started getting slower and out of breath but I just had to keep going and get away from this man following me !

Why is he following me ? What does he want ?!

I stopped running there were no signs of him anywhere so I slumped up against a tree to catch my breath .

5 minutes later I hear a twig snap .

I feel a tear fall down the right side of my cheek and now more tears keep coming . Am I going to die ? Is this it ? 16 Years of my life were a waste .

I caught a glimpse of the shadow coming up right behind me . I started to run again but I fell over a tree trunk .

"Stupid Motherfucking -" and then I just broke and fell to the ground sobbing, I felt footsteps coming closer to me .

"Who are you ? And What do you want ?!!!!" I yelled sobbing but yet pleadingly . Nothing . No sounds but silence .

"Is this a fucking joke!!?"

Still nothing .

I got up and started walking when a hooded figure stood from a distance .

I screamed and passed out .

I woke up in a dark room tied up on the bed .

"OK WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO ME !!!" I screamed but no answer.

A couple minutes later I hear the door opening and in comes a tall boy maybe a couple or more inches taller than me, with brown and blonde dyed hair on his bangs and piercing blue eyes . He looked very attractive . Maybe even hot. But he looked angry . Behind him were 2 other ppl both had brown hair also . Not tall like the first one who came in though .

They stood beside the bed, the blue eyed boy spoke first .

" I am Nash and these are my friends Cameron and Matthew, my brother Hayes and my other friend Carter are downstairs"

"CAN U FUCKING UNTIE ME!!? WHO KIDNAPS PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND TIES THEM UP TO A FUCKING BED!??"

Nash leaned over to Cameron and whispered something quiet but loud enough so I could hear .

" Feisty one isn't she . "

I scoffed and closed my eyes while taking deep breaths .

" What are you doing " Matthew said.

" When I wanna hurt someone or punch something I take deep breaths and close my eyes do u have a prob ? "

I replied through gritted teeth .

" Uh. No ? " He said more like a question . Nash walked over to the side of the bed cameron on the other and they both untied me .

" What do you want ? "

" Well we kill for a living and now I think you'll be more useful for something else " He winked at me .

I stared at him wide eyed .

" What the fuck in hell did U just say to me ? "

Before he could say anything I darted through them out the bedroom door and saw sooo many paths to hallways then I saw stairs and went down there .

I saw Nash coming after me and I let out a yelp and went down faster when I reached the bottom I went around the corner and saw 2 boys sitting down on the couch playing video games on a huge flat screen t.v. 

The one who looked like Nash in a way but younger I'm guessing Hayes, smirked at me and the other one Carter just stared at me. I saw a room down the hall the opposite way and started running down there but before I could move I felt breath fanning over my neck . I was frozen, stiff as a board I couldn't move at all .

"Well, hello beautiful" A deep voice said behind me . I spun around to see Nash behind me . My pulse started racing .

His eyes glowed redish orange .

I gasped .

" What the fuck is up with you're eyes !! "  I tried to get out of his hold but he held me tighter .

I heard a voice behind him . " Nash ? I got this one "

Nash moved out of the way and Hayes stood there, he took me into the room I was going into and sat me on the bed .

" I don't know how to explain all this to you "  Hayes said in a apologized voice . " I know what happened cause Nash and them told me but I don't know what's wrong with Nash are u guys like that to ? A vampire ? "

He looked shocked and just stared at me before coming close and sitting by me while taking my hand to his . I gasped at his cold touch .

" Yes we are vampires how do you know ? "

I took a deep breath feeling close to talk to Hayes than the rest of them, he feels like a brother I never had and that I can talk to anything about .

" Cause I always liked vampires and I don't lot of research on them have a look and I can just tell " I stated .

He just looked at me .

He asked " Did you ever think about becoming one ? "

" Actually yes ever since I was a little kid but I knew I was never going to cause my life had always shitty and I had nothing to live for I was always miserable . But you guys I ended up at and so who knows what will happen next .