1

Disclaimer: I own nothing.

It was the night of the attack. Kushina was giving birth to their three daughters. The oldest name was Naruko, the second oldest was Amethyst, and the youngest was named Val. Suddenly a masked man appeared and killed the hidden ANBU guards. ( you already know what happened so let's get when Kurama was released)

Konoha was being attacked by not one but three of the most powerful tailed beast. The tailed beasts are Twilight the 15 tailed beast, Skylar the 14 tailed beast, and Kurama the 13 tailed beast.

Twilight with 14 more tails
(Sealed into Val)

Skylar with 13 more tails(Sealed into Amethyst)

(Sealed into Amethyst)

Skylar with 13 more tails(Sealed into Amethyst)

Kurama with 12 more tails
(Sealed into Naruko)

Kurama with 12 more tails(Sealed into Naruko)

(Skipping to the part when they are sealed)

After trapping the tailed beast Minato had no other choice but to seal them into his children. Kushina didn't want her children to carry such a burden but she new it was their only choice. The Shinigami gave him 10 minutes to say his goodbyes. Kushina knew that she wouldn't survive so she came up with an idea.
With her hidden power the opened two portals. She then told Minato her plan and gave Amethyst and Naruko two him. She then walked into the first portal with Val in her hands. Once she was in she quickly ran to a bakery knocked on the door and wait for some one to come. While she waited she casted a henge to make Val look like a boy with spike blue hair that had red tips at the end. When some came she gave them Val and asked if they could take care of him. The person said yes and then Kushina left.

She went to get Amethyst and went into the other portal. When she was in she went to go find card store and knocked on the door. She casted a henge on Amethyst to make her look like a boy with star shaped spiked hair that was blonde and had reddish -purple bangs. When she saw a old man open the door, with out warning she gave him to the old man and started to run.

She then went back to Minato, who was still holding Naruko, she told him that the henge would last for 12 years or until they release it. She also told him that when the turn six that they will meet each other in their shared mindscape where the tailed beasts would explain everything to them.

After explaining a few more things she casted a henge on Naruko that made her look like a boy with blonde hair that had red tips. Naruko was the give to someone and taken to an orphanage. Minutes later they both died with smiles on their faces.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or other mistakes. Hope you like the first chapter!! Please vote and comment on my mistakes. Bye!

Sorry I had two!😂😂😂

Sorry I had two!😂😂😂

Words wrote: 493