Unlucky I'm inlove with our business partner

Reminder to Everyone: This is a One-shot story. ThankYou! :)

I laid in my bed looking at the ceiling wondering if he and I are possible. I can't stop thinking about it. What if he will fall for me? Will i catch him? No! It's impossible. I can't imagine when a hearthrob Mark Philip Tan will fell inlove with the not so popular I Megan Ferrer.

"Megan, your mother is here,"   my nanny came to my room and remibd me. I jump off my bed because i'm very bored watching the ceiling all the time.  "Coming nanny,"  I said to my nanny. I'm a teenager but my mother always request me to have a nanny to guide me. I'm a very clumpsy girl, that's why everytime i will go out with my friends my mom always said that my nanny Rin will coming after me. How childish isn't it?

I fixed my self before going down to the living room. My mother didn't want to see me like a mess. She's a very strict mom but behind that, she is a very caring and a supportive mom. She is the best mom I'd ever had.

When i'm on my way to the living room, I saw my mom fixing her business papers. I greeted her and kissed her cheek. "Do you want to go out for dinner, my baby girl? "   My eyes sparkled when she ask me to go out. I knew my mom was very busy about our business and she was not always here at home, so i grabbed the opportunity to have a bond with her. I went back to my room and fixed my things before leaving.

We went to a fine dining restaurant. My mother was also a very formal in everything.  "Baby girl, what do you want?"  My mom ask me,  "Anything mom".  She ordered some pasta, desert and fruit juice. After she ordered  she open a topic that shocked me.  "Oh! by the way honey, Do you know Mark Philip Tan?"  I nod and feel like i'm blushing. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it.  "My baby girl is now a teenager. You're very quiet and shy my dear that's why i love you"  She let go of my hand and laughed. "Mom, what about Mark Philip Tan?"  I cannot control myself. so, i questioned her. She drink her fruit juice before answering me.  "His father and I met at the company that we will be sharing and he told me that his son is studying in the same university you enter"  I was shocked again. so, that means ... his family is our business partner?   "Don't worry my baby girl, I see it in your face that you like him. I'll keep it as a secret"  My mom winked at me and I thank her for supporting me. I can't believe that one problem that was bothering me was miraculous answered. This is the time when Mark and I will meet.

5 years later, Mark and I became close friends because of our parents. I'm very happy because my dream guy is now with me anytime. His father told my mother that we will be have arrange marriage, so that our company will not be going down. But my mother opposed it because we are too young to be married. Even though I like Mark a lot, I still agreed and respected to the desicion of my mother.

"Megan, can i have a heart to heart talk with you?"  Mark asked me. I just not at him and we went to thr garden of our business building.  "Megan, do you like me?"  I looked at him blanky because I don't know what to answer and I was very shocked  "Tell me Megan. Trust me"  I took a deep breath "Uhmm. Mark ..."  I started. He smiled at me politely and gave me a sign to go on.  "I'm very sorry to say this"  He looked ay me like he cannot understand. I continued  "I'm very sorry to say that ... Yes, I like you Mark. I just don't know how to control these feelings because before we met I knew that I liked you already and until now ... Every time when we are together i feel complete and contented."   He looked at me cheerfully and hugged me.  "I love you too Megan. I love you"  He whispered to my ear and I hug him back

----E N D----

Notice: this is a one shot story. :) please read and vote. thank you! :))

-Scaaaalalalala xP