Why you Hate me

I will make you want me.

I will make you remember me; forced to remember every single time I took you, every single time you couldn't hold back anymore and screamed out my name to the heavens. I will make you remember how much I effect you, how hot and wet I get you with nothing more than a look. You know the beast beneath the surface, you know the dark desires that coalesce inside of me. You will remember the times you screamed out my name in the bathroom at work, you will remember how good it felt. That no matter how often you deny it, how often you give me an excuse, you know that I'll see right through it. You'll remember the feeling of my hand around your throat and my hips thrusting into you, again, and again, and again. You remember that, don't you? The way you'd beg me to smack your ass, the way you'd beg me harder, the way you'd beg me for more. Remember how often you forgot that feral creature that lies beneath the surface, how I'd pin you against the wall and kiss you until you were moaning, panting, and begging for me to just fuck you already.

So do you think of that? Do you find yourself growing hot and bothered at the thought of me? Do you hate me for what I did to you? Do you touch yourself and think of it being my hands, my mouth, my cock? Do you feel the need to check over your shoulder? Half relieved and half disappointed that I'm not there? Do you get angry at yourself for me coming to mind when you finger yourself because it's the only way you can get off anymore? Do you think of that madness, that all consuming lust that makes you feel like you can fly? Do you think of that aching burn, that shuddering climax, and that wanton desire that builds inside of you when I slide a plug inside your tight ass before I decide to ravage you raw?

I will consume you. I will always be here haunting your thoughts, nothing you do will ever be quite as satisfying as when I made you do it. Every climax will be less than the ones that I made rip your cells apart. I will never let you go, no matter how hard you try to exorcise me from your thoughts, from your desires, I will remain here. A constant little smile knowing that nothing, and I mean nothing and no one will ever compare to me. I will make sure you remember that, that no matter what you do, no matter what you try. It will never, ever, be quite enough to fully satisfy you.

I will haunt you, you will hear the echo across time when you climax, deep inside yourself you'll know it was for me. You will hear my growl in your thoughts no matter how hard you try to shove me away. You will feel my fingers in place of yours on your breasts and pinching your nipples when you climax, for me. You will look to all the places I took you, all the places that I satisfied you more than anyone else. You belong to me. More thoroughly than you even know. You will close your eyes and imagine me, want me, picture me, and feel me. Even as it's your husband taking you. You will want me, you will think of me again, and wish it was. Wish it was harder, faster, more, just, more. Even as he tries, you know it's not enough, even as he does his best it doesn't get you hot and desperate like I do, it doesn't make you pant and beg like I do, but most of all, it will never pleasure you quite like I do. Does it?

You will look around with a wary sort of desire, you will find all those hidden places you know I will take you. You will use me as a yardstick to measure everyone else by. I know that you'll read my writing, then you'll touch yourself to my writing, and then you'll tell me you do, then you'll show me, and finally, you'll let me join in. You will find rope because you know that I'd use it on you, you'll find sensual clothing you know I'd like, you'll buy toys in remembering how I took from you and gave you everything. I will make you want me again, I will make you need me more than you even want to admit to yourself. And when you finally admit that, when you finally understand that only I will satisfy you. Come find me.