intro

Y/N

HUSTLE Enterprise

I was busy typing when I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said in mono tone. Soon, I smell a really strong and familiar perfume which made me instantly stand up from my seat to greet her.

Versace Crystal Noir

"Oh please I'm your mother, no need to be so formal," my mother said and sat down opposite of me. I gave a small smile and sat back down. "So what brings you here, mother?"

"I set you up on a blind date tonight with-"

"Again?" I asked sounding annoyed. She has been constantly setting up blind dates for me with CEOs which made me so sick and tired of it.

"Of course! You're already 27 and still not married! So I have to at least make an effort for my daughter's future," she pout. I sigh. "But I already told you I am only attracted to-"

"Yes yes I know! But do you think you would find a guy soon who smells like vanilla?? That's nonsense!"

7.20pm

I was walking towards my car to go on my blind date my mother set up for me. Yes, in the end I just gave in. Sigh.

I was busy finding my car keys in my purse while walking when I suddenly slightly bump into a guy.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't s- wait" I came closer to him and he took a step back, obviously shook by my movement.

Raw Vanilla

"Oh my! You smell like vanilla! I love you" I blurted.

Yoongi

Basically his reaction^^