Jason Voorhees × Girlfriend!Reader

"Wake up!"

Your eyes fluttered open to the sound of a creaking door. You shifted a bit in the bed you were on as you gripped the covers and pulled them over your head tiredly. A soft groan coming from your plump lips.

A familiar Tall man stood their. Tilting his head at the girl in the bed. His hockey mask stained in dry blood.
He walked closer to her and roughly pulled off the blankets giving a quiet huff under his mask.

"Jasonnn..." You practically begged. "I'm tiredd" You whined aloudly. Sitting up groggily. Your F/C hair messy as your tired F/C eyes looked over your Boyfriend.

"Y...you....been...sleep-ping..for d-days." Jason protested, you were quite used to his rough and deep voice. Quite raspy however. But you loved it nevertheless. Your lips curled into a pout

"But I love sleeping!" You pouted crossing your arms cutely. It was true. Jason would go on patrol. He'd come back to find you either sleeping or just eating granola bars. He just wanted to cuddle with his girlfriend! She was his. And his alone. He was very overprotective of her especially when it came to her going outside. He didn't want her to run into those Filthy. Damn teens.

"G...get...up" his big rough hands quickly plucked her off the bed and held her against his chest. She squirmed but eventually gave up.

Your head snuggled into his neck tiredly "Fine." She grumbled softly. Placing a gentle kiss on his mask. Her hands lazily wrapped their arms around his neck and reached to lift up his mask slowly.

He Roughly gripped your wrist. Out of Fear of course. A small squeak coming from your lips "What's wrong jason?" You asked him softly as his head quickly turned away from you.

Your hands gently gripped the sides of his face as you gently turned his head back to you. "You do know your looks don't matter to me right bb?" You whispered softly "I'd love you anywhay!" You said proudly a sheepish grin planting on your face

He stared at you for awhile. Hesitating. His grip loosened a bit on your wrist as he calmed down. "Trust me my love" you whispered softly to him planting another kiss on his mask

He nodded uncertainly.

Your hands grazed upon his mask as you slowly lifted it up. His face....was quite deformed. But you loved it! After all. It's what made Jason. Well Jason! And you loved his sweet cuddable self.

You leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips your hands wrapping around his neck happily. Seemingly surprised Jason instantly kissed back happy that you weren't frightened by his face.

This is why he loved you. You were so kind, sweet and caring. As soon as you two pulled away you mumbled something.

"Guess I'm awake now"

Jason let out a deep hearty laugh to that. Nuzzling his face into her neck
"G..guess....you..a..are" He whispered softly as a giggle escaped your lips.

"I love you Jason. I really do..."

"I love y..you to..."

_-_-_-_-______________-_-_-_-______-_-_-_

I NOTE I

WELCOMEEEEE! This took about a few minutes to write lmao. Overall. The total words written are
546!