The Creation of a Nightmare

Tenya Iida has invited Midoriya Izuku, Ochaco Uraraka, Katsuki Bakugou and 16+ others to "Chat"

Tenya Iida has change "Chat" to "Class 1-A, U.A."

Tenya Iida : Fellow classmates, it has come to my attention that some of us do not talk very much compared to others. With permission from Aizawa-Sensei I have created this chat room in hope that we can get along better . It is important for is becoming future heros to be able to communicate better with our partner. This will be a great learning experience and practice so long as you follow the rules and don't upload anything inappropriate. Mineta this means no pictures of the girls or...other things unless you get are able to get a contract signed by them saying that they agree to give you permission, then give it back to me and Yaoyozou to approve of it. Bakugou keep the swearing to a minimum. That is all for now, and please follow the rules. I hope we will be able to use this chat room for practice and further our crearer, appropriately.

Denki Kaminari : Sweet a chatroom!

Izuku Midoriya : Umm Iida, with our classmates i really doubt that it'll be a good idea to create this

Denki Kaminari : Do u guys kow what dis means?

Tenya Iida : What do you mean midoriya? I'm sure that our classmates can follow the rules.

Hanta Sero : Damn straight I do, bro

Tenya Iida : And if they cannot follow the rules, I have been given permission to respond to their misbehavior and follow up with the appropriate punishment for them.

Denki Kaminari : Ready bros?

Hanta Sero : Ready Bro!

Eijiro Kirishima : Ready Bros!

Koji Koda : ヾ(^∇^)

Izuku Midoriya : Oh, hello Koda!

Denki Kaminari has changed Tenya Iida name to Running In The 90's

Hanta Sero has changed Izuku Midoriya name to Pure Bush