Dirty Minds Think Alike.

Niall had just walked out of the house and down the street when he realised, he had forgotten his notebook at the flat, Louis, Harry and Him was sharing. As Niall walked up to the door, digging in his pocket he heard Louis say "Harry, have you done this before?" "Yes Louis now stop worrying and hold still" Harry replied. "B-but that's really big, are you sure it'll fit?" Louis said in a slight worried tone. "Yes Louis, now shut up and let me stick it in!" Niall pressed his ear closer to the door. "Have you done this alot of times before Harry?" Louis kept asking. "Yes Louis, Now, hold still, stay calm, and let me stick it in." Harry said, slightly annoyed."It's kinda hot in here." Louis said, "I'm taking this off" He said as Niall heard a zipper. "Same here," Harry said, and Niall heard another zipper and a sound that sounded like clothing was being thrown. "Now, You ready Louis?" "Yeah, I think so Harry." "Okay, 3..2..1" Niall heard Louis sqeal slightly. "Wow Harry! You are good at this!" Louis was slightly panting and so was Harry. "I told you Louis, all you had to do was stay still and let me stick it in" Harry said. "Okay, Now what the fu-" Niall said as he barged into the door, seeing Harry and Louis sitting on the floor with two jackets thrown onto the couch, Louis holding a pumpkin and Harry holding a big knife. "Wh-what are ya'll doing?" Nial asked. "Carving a pumpkin" they both replied. "But I heard  panting, and zippers" Niall said. "Yeah, we took off our jackets cause Louis tripped 'over his shoe-lace' and landed on the A/C which broke it." Harry Said. "But what was it that was really big?" Niall said innocently. "The knife" Louis said. "Geez, Nialler, get your mind out of the gutter." Harry said. Niall grabbed his notebook and darted out of the room as fast as he could. When he finally got to his school he realised something. It was Halloween.