Chapter 1 : The Red

- Charity POV -

I couldn't sense anything except the pain that jamming in my head and the sharp noise ringing on my ears, i tried to move my eyes just to see what happened, but the weight of my eyelids are winning against my weak state,

When another ear shattering noise almost made me want to cover my ears which i couldn't do because my limp arms aren't working as hard as my mind would do.

How this happen to us?Why in all days? When Darren proposed to me, i thought this day is the best, nothing could go wrong...

Darren...

Darren!

What happen to him? Is he okay?..

I use all of my strength to slowly open my eyes, fluttering and blurry, i saw a nightmare..i gasp at the wreckage that happen, my head on the side, smoke prevails on the air , the car that we are on, shattered, the car windows, gone, my body, full of cuts..

i turn my head to the side where Darren is on the driver's seat,while ignoring the pain that is jabbing on my neck, sprained, Darren, my future husband..still on his position but his head is disturbingly laying on, blood flows on his gash, arms and the t-shirt he wore was full of shattered glass and blood, lots of blood..

No..

No..

No..

Not like this..Not like this,Darren...please don't die...

The sirens came closer, but i ignore all of it, my eyes burn, and my eyes began to be blurry again with tears..

I hear muffling voices beside us but i couldn't open my eyes further, until darkness cave me again, after that, i couldn't remember anything..

- Flashback(Charity's POV) -

I shuffle on the bed,groaning once in a while before turning to Darren's side, grinning to see his sleeping face, i reach out to his pesky black hair scurried on his face, his hot breath lingers on my hands as i hold his cheek.

I look around to see the seeping sunlight on our room, bed pressed on the orange painted wall, the room began to aglow.

I slowly sat up and swept my feet, carefully taking off the blanket on my legs, daring not to wake up Darren, the floor squeak a little as i make my way around the bed, but i gasp on a sudden pull on my arms, then i hear chuckles above me,i look up to see Darren, eyes completely open, but still showing signs of sleepiness.

"Where do you think your going?"He said, while grinning like a total idiot.

"Gonna make breakfast,you know.."

He pulls me closer, snuggling me on his chest,i squeak a little that i earn another chuckle from him.

"Charity..i love you.."

My heart melted by his sleepy voice, and continue to snuggle but i snake my arms to his neck, while turning my head up just right at him.

"Well Mr. Darren, i love you much much!"

i said, smiling to him before i took a peck on his warm lips,

"Hey!, i was gonna do that.."

He smiled at me and took also a peck on my lips, he pull away, just to took another kiss on me again, i try to pull out but he slid an arm on my head and pull me closer, deepening the kiss, after that, we pull out, grasping for air while grinning, his head press to mine,

From that time, i could not wish for more..

- time skip -

The bitter hot liquid ran through my system as i sip on my mug, holding it, feeling the warmth on my hands, i walk around the couch and carefully sat on, each sip made me wake up,