~ Oh Some Dreams ~

Oh, my life is changing everyday, In every possible way, Those dreams it's never quiet as it seems...

When the world turns black and white, Thoughts run behind that shining light...

For the pictures in an empty room, Better change your romantic tune...

I know I have felt like this before, But now I'm feeling it even more...

Oh Then I feel that I want more,  feeling impossible to ignore...

All I know for sure they'll come true, As impossible here has nothing to do...

And now I tell you openly, You have my heart so don't hurt me...

You're what I couldn't find, A totally amazing mind...

So understanding and so kind, You're everything to me...

When you reach for the golden ring, Baby, just spread out your beautiful wings...

Reaching for the big blue sky, So baby dry those tears in your eyes...

Save all the tears you've cried, We belong in a world that must be strong,

And then I open my eyes up and see, The person falling here is me...

when you feel your love starts fallin' down,And in the end,dreams are the one we all will depend on...

~ Dedicated To My Special One whom I'll Always Miss ~

- My Thoughts -   By Ravi Karnani.

Posted by Me.. at 7/29/2010 11:54:00 PM

on - http://world-beyond-you.blogspot.com