Wake up Taylor

"Wake up honey, Todays the day you'll meet your lil bean" the words she's been waiting for months to utter from Taylor's Moms mouth to wake her up with. If you didn't know Taylor Harris/HortonSzczupaj is the number 1 brick fan and also the shared soul mate of Brandon Szczupaj (Nick Hortons Boyfriend). The day in question is February 24th 2019 the day she'll be flying out to Orlando, Florida to meet up with her close friends and be reunited with Brandon but prefers to call him lil bean as they have a special relationship. The words which echoed from her mothers lips to Taylor's waking conscious began a huge adrenaline rush in her which resulted in excited screams and jumps of joy. "Mommy! Oh my gosh you don't understand how long I've been waiting for this moment! I'm so excited I need to get ready now and go to the airport!".

Taylor had packed her bags and had her clothes ready for her to wear and began her glamorous process as she had plenty of time to prepare before jetting off for her lil bean reunion. By the time she had finished she looked more glamorous than she ever has and said her goodbyes to her family who wished her well on her trip.

Her mother drove her to the airport with Taylor's heart racing, she often doesn't travel alone but knew she'd be fine. "Taylor you look after yourself ok like you always do! Give Brandon a kiss from me. He's so handsome he would make a love son in law!" Taylors mother said to the embarrassment of Taylor. "Mom stop he's mine! I will mom I'll call you everyday and when I arrive safely at the airport and hotel" Taylor replied. Her mother held back tears as she was immensely proud of her Taylor all grown up and becoming a well raised mature woman. "That's my girl! Don't forget to have fun baby doll!" Taylor's mom said.

Shortly after they had arrived to the airport and said their final goodbyes as Taylor strutted through check in and security smoothly and towards her gate departing from Canada and arriving to the perfect weather in Orlando Florida ☀️🇺🇸 where she was greeted with her good friend from younow Raul with a hug. "Come on let's go check in Tarik and Kathryn will be on their way soon and we'll meet them later in the hotel" Rawl said to Taylor as her heart was pounding with the excitement that all their plans were coming together beautiful and she had a good feeling about this trip to Florida would be the best time in her life.

Rawl held her hand and went to the entrance of the airport where they were going to catch an uber however a luxurious G Wagon had pulled up right in front of them and beeped twice. Taylor and Rawl were in shock and the passenger window rolled down "Get in losers were going shopping!" they couldn't believe who it was!