Imagine Your OTP- GerIta (Tickle Fight)

Imagine your OTP spooning, Person A absentmindedly dragging the tips of their fingers up and down Person B’s stomach. Person B just happens to be ticklish and keeps having to stifle their giggles. When Person A hears Person B, they end up having a tickle fight.

~

Ludwig and Feliciano lay in bed, tired from a long day's worth of work.

Or, rather, Ludwig had fallen asleep after a long day's worth of work, and Feli had climbed into bed with him, wanting to snuggle and thinking that a sleepy Ludwig was the most adorable thing on the Earth.

So there they lay, with Feli curled up against Ludwig's chest, and one of Ludwig's arms wrapped loosely around Feli's middle, tracing little shapes into his stomach absentmindedly as he held him close. 

Of course, it was common knowledge that Feliciano was extremely ticklish, and it came as no surprise to Feli that the light feeling of Ludwig's fingers on his stomach would cause him to giggle. 

But he didn't want to ruin the moment, so kept as quiet as he could, though he knew he was bound to slip up at some point, which he did.

Ludwig couldn't help a smal smile of his own, which Feli noticed, letting out a playful whimper as he felt the other's arms tighten around him ever so slightly. 

He was in for it now..

Ludwig tickled Feliciano gently at first, though deciding that he loved the sound of the other's laugh too much to stop, eventually ending up with the other man pinned underneath him and a small hint of a smile on his face.

"..Your laugh is so cute."

"Oh, shut it, Luddy. I know that you're ticklish, too."

.. Well, you can probably imagine what happened next.