1st Encounter

Hey! So I thought of this cute idea of Brian being a vampire and seeing Roger's blonde hair and just being captivated... And this came out XD This will have multiple parts-how many? idfk. But please stick around and enjoy!

Darkness was all his kind ever knew... It was their curse. A way of punishment for desiring the unnatural. Deep down, he knew this was his fault. He wouldn't have had this stupid curse if he were smarter... Well... He was smarter now, but what's done is done. He couldn't take it back. The burning in his throat. How his teeth ached and body pulsed when that hunger took over. The only nice thing about this curse was his enhanced senses.

Hazel eyes gazed up at the waning moon. He could hear the wind running through the leafs and smelled the burning of gasoline from the nearby town. Closing his eyes and focusing, he could almost see the people talking and running across busy streets. Their fresh blood pumping...

"Brian. There you are! I told you to wait for me by the house." A slightly annoyed voice pulled Brian from his thoughts.

"Ah, Freddie. Sorry... Just got a bit captivated." He answers, still staring at the moon. The others footsteps almost move soundlessly.

"It's quite beautiful tonight. But we must move with a bit more haste if we would like to feed tonight." Freddie sighs. Noticing how the younger, yet taller man shifted uncomfortably. "Yes, dear. We both hate it, but I'd rather feed than become some mindless zombi. We may be dead but I refuse to look like that." The older continues, patting Brians shoulder.

The younger man knew there was truth to what was said. Though he didn't enjoy killing others... It was better to have one person die then countless because he didn't want to feed... And he could already feel his teeth ache. The hunger rising quickly.

"Yeah..." He clears his throat. "Lets go..." He says before following his friend.

He had met Freddie about 90 something years ago and they just... stuck together ever since. He knew the man was many years older, having this same curse probably before Brian was even born. But the man still stayed so lively and taught him that everything was okay... Well... He taught Brian almost everything if he was going to be honest. How to zone into different sense, control his strength, control his hunger... everything. He'd probably be dead if it weren't for Freddie... Well... not dead... but might as well call it death...

"My. This city is much more lively then the last time I strolled through!" He hears Freddie exclaim, so he looks up and is almost blinded by the light of the city. Cars drove down the streets, people walked alongside, stores along every corner... It was not how he remembered his hometown...

"London... It has changed through the years..." Brian admits softly. He couldn't help but miss his home... Even with the different scenery, London always had this...this... aura... about it... He loved it. He wished he could stay here forever...

"Well, come darlin'. The sun isn't going to wait for us." Freddie sighs, latching himself dramatically on the taller man's arm before pulling him toward a busy pub. "This should do us well, don't you think?" He says, looking around at all the different people. The smell of alcohol, sweat, drugs, and sex filled Brian's senses making him cringe his nose. But the smell of the blood under all their skins made his entire being ache.

"Yes... Should be fine." He agrees before moving away from Freddie and making his way to the bar while Fred moved directly to a crowd of people. That was one big difference about the two men. Freddie liked to dive right it and pick his poison, while Brian liked to sit back and choose from a far. Though, Freddie also had a gift of seduction and boy did he use it.