Chapter 1

I wake up to my mothers pale face as she shakes me awake.

"GET UP! GET UP!" she said

Today was my first day of high school.

I wasn't looking forward to it. Another 200 days of dragging my ass to and from school.

When I sat up she finally stopped.

"Come on get ready!" my mom said.

"Ugh Fine"

So she left and I got up walked over to my closet and picked out something to wear.

I wasn't one of those stuck-up rich girls who think they are better than everyone else. I'm more of a shy person that usually keeps my mouth shut.

I went down to the living room , told my mother I was ready and she drove me to school. She would not stop talking, frankly it annoyed me.....a lot.

So I got out of the car and started to walk up the stairs. I went through the doors and the first thing I see is this boy. He was handsome, I looked at him and smiled he looked at me, and winked.

Nobody has ever acknowledged me before.... Certainly not a boy. I wasn't pretty or anything. I had dark brown hair that went a little bit past my shoulders. I was skinny. I wore baggy jeans that were to big.

As I was staring at him he started to walk my way.

"Move out of the way!" Someone yelled.

"U-umm sorry."

But before I could finish a girl bumps into me and makes me drop all my books. The girl turns around gives me a shitty look and starts walking away.

The boy comes running over.

"Are you Okay?" He asked.

"Um yea I'm fine."

When he kneels down by me to help me pick up my books I look into his eyes.

His sexy brown eyes...... I could look at them all day.

"That girl is a bitch." He said.

"Yea." I replied.

"My names Seth what's yours ?" He said

"My name........... My name is.."

I couldn't get the words out finally I said it, " Uh my name is Alex"

"Well hello Alex , would you like to go on a date with me?" Seth asked.

" Yea .... That would be great..."

I am super excited. Nobody has ever asked me to go on a date. He would be my first boyfriend... EVER. I do not want to fuck this up.