Weekend fun

Y/n woke up to a touch around her waist, she looked down and saw a pair of arms wrapped around her torso. She turned around and saw her boyfriend sleeping beside her. She slowly tried to remove his arms around her but ended up waking him up.
???: y/n stop moving around and let me sleep. It's a weekend and we don't have school.
Y/n: o Jungkook your awake I'm sorry if I woke you up.
Y/n didn't get a reply back so she looked over at Jungkook and saw him sleeping again. His arms were loose around y/n now so she softly unwrapped them and headed to the washroom to freshen up.

When y/n has come out of the washroom all dressed and freshened up, she saw awake and on his phone.
Jungkook: hey y/n lets have some fun today since it's the weekend! I know Let's go on a date today.
Y/n chuckled on how childish Jungkook was and nodded to his idea.
Y/n: if you wanna go on a date you have to get ready Mister.
Jungkook got up quickly from the bed and rushed to the washroom to get ready.

(A few hours later)

Jungkook and y/n were now at an amusement park. They both awed since they haven't been to one in a while.
Y/n: wahhh I haven't come here in a while.
Jungkook: same! LETS GO HAVE FUN THEN!!!!

Jungkook grabbed y/n hand and dragged her to different rides throughout the park.
The couple screamed as they rode roller coasters and laughed when they were playing games and eating food.
It was getting close to dark and they decided to go on the Ferris wheel as the last ride for today. They were at the top now and Jungkook suddenly leaned in and press his soft lips on y/n's. As they were kissing fireworks went of, they pulled apart and leaned their foreheads against each other and chuckled
Y/n: today was great! We should do it again.
Y/n whispered
Jungkook: we should, shouldn't we
They looked out the window of the cart watching the fire works until they got down.
They intertwined their hands and went back home

The end