;

This fanfic might contain scenes with highly violent content.
This story was not meant to offend or disrespect any of the nct members.

Taeil was probably the one who helped Sicheng the most when he arrived to Korea as a trainee.  He didn’t know a single word in Korean at that time. At first, they both communicated through gestures, Taeil did his best to understand Sicheng’s body language and after some months, they managed to establish a nice friendship.

On the other hand, there was Yuta, who completely understood Sicheng’s situation with being a foreign trainee and tried to help him as much as he could.

Sicheng was a nice guy, everyone loved him, he was sweet with all the members even though he seemed a little distant sometimes.
He couldn’t help feeling somehow intimidated every time he was left alone with Yuta, the Japanese’s thundering presence made him nervous to the point where he couldn’t even dare to look him in the eye when Yuta tried to approach to talk to him or even touch him as a part of fanservice.

Yuta was breathtakingly good looking and Sicheng finds himself constantly starring at him during rehearsals without even realizing, and when Yuta notices he just smiles and leaves Sicheng completely abashed.
Taeil was a constant flame and Sicheng was not afraid of getting burned, he was his favorite hyung after all, always there for him no matter what. He’s the one that holds his hand when they take off to a new destination, because even if he doesn’t want to admit it, he’s secretly scared of airplanes. Taeil is the only certain thing in Sichen’s life.

He feels like there’s nothing special or likeable about him besides his talent for dancing. That’s why he’s completely taken aback when one day, Yuta confesses his feelings for him out of the blue.

That day they were left alone at the dorm since the other members were visiting their relatives or went out for a drink (Johnny, Mark and Taeyong as expected).

“I like you, Sicheng. More than a colleague, more than a roommate, and much more than a friend, do you know what I mean?”

Sicheng was left completely speechless. They were sitting in the living room sofa watching whatever appeared on tv, it had been almost two hours of them silently watching the screen when suddenly Yuta made his confession.

They remained in the same place silently. It’s not like Sicheng wanted to give him a response right away, he preferred to let the words sink in his mind to see if he could grasp their true meaning later.

Yuta didn’t pressure him, didn’t come closer to him, tried to kiss him or grab his hand, and Sicheng thanked him in his mind for giving him space. Because Sicheng didn’t know what he would have done if Yuta even tried to touch him, perhaps he would have pushed him away or melted completely in him.

Sicheng doubts, he never thought that Yuta could like him in any way, maybe it was his poor self-esteem that made him not realize that until now, after all he only accepted the love he thought he deserved.

Sicheng couldn’t answer, he simply starred at him hoping to find sincerity in his gaze, but all he found was hunger, desire and emptiness, Sicheng didn’t like what he saw in his eyes and he kept watching tv silently, completely ignoring the man that was sitting next to him.

Yuta stood up annoyed and slightly hurt after another half an hour of silence and went to his room without looking back. While Sicheng kept starring at the screen, trying to make the noise of the tv drown out the screams of his mind that were telling him to go after Yuta.

Taeil felt the heavy atmosphere in the dorm as soon as he crossed the front door. Something had happened and the fact that Sicheng was practically dragging him to the rooftop of the building confirmed his suspicions.