Sakuya

When you hang out at a random middle school, you make friends with a simple guy.
When you make friends with a simple guy, you start having feelings for him.
When you have feelings for him, you begin secretly watching him from the shadows.
When you secretly watch him from the shadows, you find out he lied about his new "cat".
When you find out he lied to you, you feel betrayed because you think he doesn't trust you.
When you think he doesn't trust you, you set up an an ambush to attack your crush.
When you attack your crush, his new love interest appears to protect him.
When his new love interest appears to protect him, you get extremely jealous.
When you get extremely jealous, you try to take your love rival out of the picture.
When you try to take him out of the picture, your crush steps in to defend your love rival.
When your crush defends your love rival, you get angry.
When you get angry, you attack your unrequited crush in a rage.
When you attack your unrequited crush, he fights you back with his broom that he can't control.

Don't make your crush fight you with his broom that he can't control. Don't fall in love with a simple guy who has multiple love interests. Brought to you by a guy who regrets not telling his crush about his feelings and being left forever alone. (AKA Sakuya)