Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Michael's POV

"...never know how much I love you. Never know how much I cared. When you put ya arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear." The beautiful lady on the stage sang.

Her and her voice was beautiful. The most beautiful flapper girl I've ever seen. Any man that says otherwise is crazy.

Her skin was a beautiful caramel colour. She had luscious lips that were coloured in a dark purple lipstick. Blonde wavy hair that stopped right at her shoulders. It fit her so well.

Her shimmering short dress that showed her curves perfectly. And to top everything she had long legs. I'm a sucker for long legs.

"Woo hoo." I Cheered her on, clapping. She looked over at me smiled and winked. She continued to sing.

"...sunlights up at daytime. Moon lights up that night. I light up when you call my name and you know I'm gonna treat you right..." She grabbed her microphone and began to walk into the crowd.

All the men in the crowd went wild especially me. She walked towards me slowly with seductive eyes. My eyes roamed her body.

She placed her hand on my jaw and softly kissed it.

Her voice was the only thing heard in the room. Besides the music.

"Everybody's got the fever. That is something you all should know. Fever isn't such a new thing. Fever started long ago...." She seduced me. I put my hands on her hips and bit my bottom lips.

I could feel my manhood rising already. Oh god. She began to go back on stage. The only thing my mind could focus on was me and her. I forgot that everyone else was in the room.

".....what a lovely way to burn. What a lovely way to burn. Yeah I said what a lovely way to burn." She began walking towards the stage, finishing the song. I got up and cheered.

She threw her glove throw the crowd and I caught it. She looked over to me and smiled. I returned the smile.

"Well, isn't someone happy." Frank Dileo, my manager said nudging me. "Oh be quiet, Frank." I joked.

"Okay, okay." He raised his hands as if he were surrendering. "But I thought you said you didn't want to come here." He smirked.

"I didn't but now I want to stay." I said, admiring the lady. He chuckled. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He smirked. "What?" I repeated.

"She's got you sprung and you just met her, Mike."

"Me sprung? What? No." I lied. "I have never been sprung in my life." Lies

"Then what about Diana, Savannah, Tatum, Brooke, Tatiana......shall I g-" he stopped.

"There she goes mike. She's coming." Frank pointed and turned towards the bartender. "Can I get a drink?" He asked.

"Hello." The beautiful lady, who was on stage, said. "Hi."

"I'm Beyoncé." She introduced herself . "That's beautiful. I've never heard a name like that one before." I complimented.

"Well, thank you and your name?"

"Oh, I'm Michael." I smiled.