Sexy One Shots.

I heard the water running in the Bath suite.

Gale stepped out and offered me his hand. He was fully stark naked. His stood so that I could see his profile-- The smooth but strong outline of him. Bending over as much to cover himself. I appreciated the thought.

When he wasn't being thoughtful like this, It drove me insane and I couldn't think clearly. Of course it wan't just his manhood that made me go, wow.

I ogled him. From his feet, to those sexy toned muscled swell of his calf, thigh, the nice tight curve of his well toned ass. The waist that lead to his defined chest, leading its way up to his broad muscled shoulders.

But it was his face. It wasn't only because he was so handsome. Or his new long rich, shoulder length hair. But those eyes.

Pure brown, deep dark, alluring, and rich colour.

I put my petite hand in his large hand and he gently pulled me up. He brought his arm down and under my knee that the next second, I was being carried to the Bath Suite.

I cuddled in at the base of his neck. Inhaling his manly scent. I draped an arm around his neck. It loosened something in my lower stomach.

The tub was huge; It probably took him awhile to fill.

Gale closed the door behind him effortlessly, with me still in his arms. Like I weighed nothing. It bothered me sometimes that he could be so much strronger than me. But tonight it felt more romantic.

He carried me to the bath and sat me at the edge. Gale hugged me, showing me once again his amazing strength.

"I want to check the water if it's fine,  But I'm really enjoying hugging you." He said quietly.

"Me, too." Whispering.

"Really?" He backed away a little to look at my face.

"Yes." I said a bit louder, since the water was getting louder.

He lifted me in his arms, and stepped into the rushing water. I laughed and lifted my face to his, Meir inches away. "Shouldn't you check the temperature?"

His expression made the laughter fade away. Lately when we were together we would shut down our emotions, keep ourselves safe. Lately the only look on his face would be of lust. At the end of this relationship, sex is all you have left, and it just isn't enough for each other.

"Its fine." His minty breathe swarming my smell. Making my mind go hazy.

He knelt down in the water, folding all his 6'3" figure down, just above his waist line the water submerged me.

It was hot, but not a stinging hot, like a nice, welcoming warmness. The water surrounded me. Gliding over my curvy body. He was right, the temperature was fine, perfect in fact.

He kissed my nose. Then lowered the rest of us into the water, that I was almost floating. But my back held firmly against him. The water came up to his collar. Meaning it should be up to my chin in our position. He kept me pinned to his body. I liked touching. Touching was very good.

"Enough water, dear?" He whispered into my ear lightly. Making the hair on my neck stand up.

I nodded my head, not trusting my words. He turned the faucet off. and then went back to me cuddled up to his front.I was floating alomst. With only my back touching his stomach and toned chest. Which was good; I tend to get distracted when he touched me to much.

He kissed my temple tenderly, "What's wrong Ally?"

"Nothing." I tensed up.

"You always tense up when we are alone together." He nipped my ear, and licked the slight pain away. I shivered.