My Fallen Angel [an Andy Biersack love story]

Hi I'm Sophie Mossman and I'm 21 years old. I have long layered white hair with light blue tips, I have snake bites and an eyebrow piercing and my right ear pierced. I like rock, heavy metal and death metal music and my favourite band of all time is Black Veil Brides. I might or might not have a crazy mad crush on the lead singer Andy Biersack. Ugghh I love him his eyes, his hair, his........tallness........yup, And of course I'm a one crazy mother fucker XD and love to mess about and climb shit only problem with that is I'm terrified of heights. My best friend Melanie is a lot like me but her hair is short and jet black, me and Mel go waaaaaayyyy back and we are more like sisters than anything. She is in love with Ronnie Radke from Falling In Reverse and she has actually met him once or twice and I'm soooooo jelouse. My parents never give me money to go to concerts so I have never seen bvb or anyone else for that fact perform live (yes I still live with my parents got a problem bruh XD) so ye thats me =)

********************************************************************

Yaaaaaay I'm back with the story as you can see its totally different ha hope you enjoy what I have planned out here =P

5 comments for the next chapter =)

Listening to ~~ Never Give In - Black Veil Brides