A/N: Kirsten is played by the beautiful Sabrina Carpenter.

"Kirsten, get your ass off the sofa, we're going to Wal-Mart!" my dad yells from his room,

"Y-yes sir" I say as I turn the TV off, I go to the door and slide on my old tennis shoes, it was hard to get my feet in them, because they were at least a size and a half too small, but my dad refused to by me a new pair. I walk outside and go ahead and climb into the truck. 

My dad walks outside, he already looks pissed, which worries me. He gets into the truck and slams the door,

"Dammit Kirsten, why would you get in the truck without my permission" he says putting his hand on the back of my head and slamming it into the dashboard.

When I say nothing he smacks me on the back of the head. "Huh?!" he almost screams,

"I-I'm sorry" I stutter, and feel my forehead and feel the blood clot that keep my head from poring blood,

"Better fucking be" he says and starts to drive off.

~~~~

The car ride is only around 10 minutes. We get out and walk into the store. No one says anything about my head. Everyone hear knows my dad. They wouldn't say anything even if he was driving a knife through my heart.

We grab basic groceries. Everything was fine. Until I drop a box of cereal trying to reach it. Being only 5'3 I have this constant struggle. However, I realize what was about to happen.

"Dammit Kirsten!" my dad yells as he pushes me against the aisle and back-slaps me, which this causes me to scream. Shit. I fucked up again.

My dad then proceeds to punch me in the stomach and hold me against the aisle. Until I feel him being pulled off me, I look up to see a very tall man with his hair at least to his shoulders punching my dad and slamming him against the buggie. My breathing gets heavy and I start to fall down, but the tall man catches me. I look up to realize that the man is none other then Jared Padalecki. Wait. What?

"Thank you" I say, then realizing that I taste blood. He then picks me up bridal style.

"It's gonna be okay, I'm gonna take you to a hospital, okay?"  he says and runs with me to a car and sits me in the backseat. "Okay" I say quietly.

~~~~

A few minutes go by of Jared speeding and probably running through at least three red lights. We pull into a parking lot, and Jared rushes to get me out of the backseat, and then proceeds to run into the emergency section of the hospital.

"Help!" he shouts, and then two nurses run up to him.

"What happened?" one of them asks,

"A man was beating her" he says, and the other lady takes me from him.

"Hey sweetie, can you hear me?" she asks just loud enough not to cause my head to hurt. "Mhm" I nod. she looks up at Jared, "Can you go to the desk and fill out some forms?"

"Of course" he says breathing heavy,

"We'll get you when she is patched up, okay?" the other nurse chimes in, "Okay" he says and walks off.

I'm carried into a room, and sat on a bed, I remain in a sitting position, as the nurse patches up my head, and checks to see everything that was wrong.

About 20 minutes go by, and the doctor tells me that the blood in my mouth was from a cut on my check and the inside of my lip, my ribs were bruised, and I had a small concussion, but that I should be fine.