Awakening

I don't have any memories

I can't feel anything

And I don't know who i am or what i am?

Or atleats not yet.....

It was starnge i was in a closed room. And in the room there was a desk with a computer. And there on the desk laid a starnge figure with blond fuzz wearing a white long coat. I didn't know what that figure was.

As i opened my eyes more i was able to see the dim room more clearly. And suddenly the figure began to get up. As i focused more on him he seamed like something known as a human.

He began to stretch from his chair. He then yawned and stached his head and reached for a cup and some strange brown liquid in a container. As he turned around he took a sip of the weird liquid. And suddenly his eyes widen and the cup fell from his hand.

He was looking at me with his eyes and mouth wide open. I tried to move but the wires attached to me made it difficult to move. As i struggled i broke loose and started falling foward. But befor i could hit the ground the strange human caught me.

"No way?!"

"Hey are you allright?!"

I herd the human call to me. All i did was look up to him i didn't know what was happening. I was able to stand up now, and the huma began talking to himself as his walked back in forth.

"I can't belive it! Your alive!"

"Haha it worked i made another living thing from machinery!!!!"

Machinery? So that must be what i am a machine. He suddenly ran towards the back of the room and gave me something strange. It was a pot with dirt in it. I only looked down at the pot in confusion. Why did he give me this?

"Do you know what it is Rin?"

Rin? Hearing that name caught my attention. Rin strange. Is that my name?

"What is it you don't like your name?"

I only stared at him.I didn't know how to react or what to say or do.

"Ummm well im Len Kagamine im the scientist that created you."

"Its a miracle that you woke up no ones ever believed that a living being could be created from machinery Im so happy!!!"

My eyes widen i as i herd that word.

I looked at the pot and asked

"Happy...? whats that? is it some kind of software you humans use?....."

The professors smile fell and he walk towards me.

"No its actually something huamans have known as a feeling....Do you know what a heart is? you know Kokoro?"

"A heart?kokoro......from the knowledge i have it is an organ that lets humans live..."

"Im geussing its something i don't have right professor."

The professors expression had changed.He came up to me and apologized.

"Im sorry ill promise to make you your very own Kokoro........"

I still didn't understand anything.....Why did he apologize.?........And this kokoro why was he going to create one for me?....And why did I still have the strange pot of dirt in my hands?