A hard day and the plasma rage (With voice actors)

Sunflower: Peashooter where are you? I need your help!

Sunflower: *using her heed call* Peashooter. Please hear my call. Wherever you are. I need your help. Continues running away for her life.

Peashooter: This garden look cool. Wait. I don't remember this chest here?! He opens it. Peashooter: What's this?

Unlocked Sunflower's ability #3. Heal flower. Peashooter: That's sunflower's last ability. Sunflower: (From the heed call) Peashooter. Please hear my call! Wherever you are I need your help. Peashooter: I'll be there for you my love!

Green hill zone V1.1 by turret 3471. At the soccer fields. Sunflower: SAVE ME! As soon as peashooter arrived at the soccer fields he sees sunflower and active his pea gatling and it took out the zombies. Peashooter: They better stay away from my flower. Sunflower: PEASHOOTER! Peashooter: Sunflower! Your okay. Sunflower: I got hurt pretty bad. Peashooter: I managed to find this. Sunflower was surprised. Sunflower: 😯 Where did you find this? Peashooter: I found that in a pretty cool garden! Thank you so much for finding this. *Kisses Peashooter* Then they've been teleported to bridge zone. Bridge zone act 1.

Sunflower: hey I know this place! Peashooter: frecken game gear. Sunflower: I think it's also for the master system. Bridge zone! That's it. There is alot of platforming. Then they passed the sign post. Bridge zone act 2.

Bridge zone V3 by turret 3471. Peashooter: After we've gone through this we should head back home. They passed the sign post and then they teleported back home.

Cactus: Sunflower! Chomper needs a bit of healing. Then it was a trap. Sunflower is in a cage. Sunflower: I can't get out! Then the cage started to float. But all of the sudden it moved out in the open and then 8 foot soliders fired off there zpgs. They eliminated the cage and vanquished sunflower. Peashooter: 😡 THAT'S IT! THERE GOING TO DIE!

Peashooter increases his rage and transform into plasma pea.

Peashooter: 😡 HAVE SOME OF THIS! Peashooter stunned the foot soliders

Peashooter: 😡 HAVE SOME OF THIS! Peashooter stunned the foot soliders. Sunflower: What's going on? Peashooter: YOUR GOING TO PAY DR.ZOMBOSS. Sunflower: Peashooter! (Grabs hold of his hand) Peashooter: WHAT?! Sunflower: Please calm down.

Peashooter is trying to cool off. Sunflower: that's it. Take a deep breath! Peashooter continuously still mad. Sunflower: 🤒 Please control yourself. He started to settle down and turned back to normal.

Peashooter: It's night time already! Sunflower: Let's head to bed so you can relax a bit. Peashooter: Not even a single zombie can eliminate me and not even you my cutie. Sunflower: Awww peashooter. Peashooter: Wait! Don't move for a minute. He puts the flower on sunflower's petals. Peashooter: There. Sunflower: Peashooter that's so sweet of you. *Kisses Peashooter* They arrived in there bedroom. Sunflower: good night peashooter. Peashooter: good night sunflower. *Kisses sunflower* and then they went to sleep. The end.