Gabrielle Is Gone!

Hey guys. This is my first book so don't discriminate. If there's any mistake or any of you want to say anything please say so in the comments. Feel free.

Anyways I love y'all and peace!

BTW  please vote, please please please...
Love y'all... 

___________________________________

"Did you see the way Marie looked at me when she slid on that gravy?" Daniele asked me laughing.

"And the way she stood up her dress looking ugly only to slide again on oily pasta?" I said and we burst hysterically into laughter.
I think we laughed so hard that some people looked at us as if we were wearing Halloween costumes on Valentine day.
As we reached Daniele's house, I bid her good bye but she wanted me to stay.
"My grandma would love you to stay. Come on."
"I can't. My aunt wanted me to get home early so we could clean up. Sorry, next time."
I bid her once more and continued with my journey. I was in the middle of figuring out how two people were going to clean the house when a mysterious figure stealthily sneaked into our house.
I ran to the door and peeped inside the house. Sure enough, there was the masked man, supposedly looking for my aunt, Gabriele.
My heart was beating so fast. I was in the middle of debating with myself whether I should enter or wait outside when I heard an ear piercing scream from inside. I couldn't move, not only because I was scared but also because that masked man was running towards the door, probably making an escape. I moved to the corner where I was desperately praying he/she couldn't see me. He quickly opened the door carrying a remote, which really puzzled me, and he made a run for it.

I was scared stiff when I entered the house. My first thought was to go to my aunt's room. I put my bag on the couch and ran to her room, on the way calling her name."Gabriele! Gabriele! Where are you! Are you Okay?!"
Unfortunately my hard work didn't bare even a tiny little petal of a flower. I reached her room and I didn't see anything.
"Gabriele!" I saw something that shocked me so much, I thought my heart would literally pump its way out of my chest...if that is possible.
There, beside the bed, on the floor, a pool of scarlet red fresh blood was reflecting the afternoon sun, if that is even possible.

_________________________

So that's it! The first chapter. If you think there's a mistake please say so in the comments and please please please vote....
Also, tell me what you think of the story and all. Peace! BYE!