1-4

Its 2001 It's Alex’s 16 birthday at his house.. He has all his friends over.. He has a bright red pointy Mohawk, blue hazel eyes.. There is this girl named Mary he has a crush on and she has a crush on him..  She is 16 years old.. She is a couple months older.. She has dark brown hair to her shoulders with highlights, gray eyes.. Alex is talking to his friends.. The adults are in the backyard.. Mary and her friends walks in.. There laughing and talking.. The guys have jeans and stuff on.. Most girls have dresses on but not Mary and her friends.. They have jeans and a top on( jeans that aren’t too tight or loose, shit not light the guys it’s a sexy shirt).. They look better than every girl there..  It's 5pm..

Brandy: Oh.. Mary.. look..

·         They look..

Hayley: There is no way she’s going to do it..

·         Mary gives Hayley his present.. Mary starts walking over to him..

Jason: Alex don’t look now but Mary is coming over..

Alex: What?

·         He turns.. She stops in front of him.. Mary puts her hand on his face and kisses his lips.. Jason and his other friends are like bruhh.. The girls are like no way.. She pulls away..

Mary: Happy birthday..

·         As she moves her hands..

Alex: Thanks..

·         He smiles.. Her friends walk over..

Brandy: Happy birthday..

·         As she pulls Mary back.. Mary looks at her.. The other girls say happy birthday.. Chris throws up on Mary.. He is Alex’s friend.. Mary looks at her clothes then Chris.. They saw..

Mary: Thanks..

·         As she pulls away and goes to the bathroom.. Some laugh..

Alex: So not funny..

·         As he follows her.. She looks at him..

Mary: I’m ok..

Alex: You sure?

·         She looks down..

Mary: No.. my step dad is going to kill me for getting my clothes misted up..

·         Alex gets closer..

Alex: Does he know what you have on?

Mary: No but..

·         As she looks at him..

Alex: I have two sisters rooms that are upstairs.. You can go up there and change..

Mary: You think they will mind?

Alex: No.. they won’t miss anything..

·         Mary tries to get out but he blocks it..

Mary: Alex…

·         As she keeps trying..

Alex: Don’t mess anything up..

Mary: I won’t..

·         He moves..

Alex: Hurry back..

·         She opens the door.. She walks out.. She goes up stairs.. She goes into one of his sisters room.. She in the room with her boyfriend.. His sister's name is Kim and her boyfriend’s name is Ivan... There having sex.. Mary sees them..