Oof it's story

I am a guard in the royal palace of the long forgotten country of Canada. This place is full of wonders and mystery, but the king is very delicate. I was walking into his castle wing, and he called me in to talk. Hoping it wasn't something bad, I hesitated before I walked in. He talks to me and goes on and on about how he wants to talk to the other kingdom, but he doesn't want them to mock him and hurt his feelings. He expresses to me that he would rather me talk to them about how he is a glorious leader and how he is much better than everyone else. He and I know this is definitely not true, he had been beaten in many battles over the past years he has been king. He is still this way, but he wants me to tell them that he's changed, and he is very strong and independent now. I tell him he is crazy, there is no way I would tell them a lie to protect his delicate mind. He insists, and I am hesitant, but okay with it. I run over with a scroll dictating what he wants me to say to the kingdom of Alaska, and clear my throat. "I am Akara, the guard for the kingdom of Canada, I am here to tell you our king as changed." They laugh like school children, and tell me to get out of Alaska, and they are not going to battle them again "it's far too easy" they tell me, "come back when you have a real challenge, peasant."