a happy little girl

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Poise. She lived with her mom and dad. She was little and almost all the time happy. When she turned 2 she get a little sister named Luna. Poise loved Luna really much and tried to help her mother with Luna. 1 year after Luna was borne she get on other sister called Emma. It was an peaceful family. Poise loved her sisters really much and of course sometimes they where fighting but it where the best friends of each other. When Poise was 6 years old she finally could go to school. The first years where great but when she get older other students things she was weird and ugle so they bullied her for that and other stupid reasons. She was a really open person and her parents wanted to help her with her problems. She talk to them when times where ruff. Her childhood was ruff but she get trough it. Sinds she was a child she had trouble with making friends and her sisters bullied her to. Poise had one really good friend called Laura. They had the best time ever. When Poise was 11 her best friend Laura went to an other school and the friendship faded away. Poise became friends with a girl named Beth. This was the worst decision of her life.