WHY RYDER LIKES HER..PART 1

It was a fine day in adventure bay Ryder and Katie doing thier jobs.Ryder with rescues and Katie at the Pet Parlor.One day while Ryder was rescuing Chickeletta...

Ryder:(looking up and in silent)Doe Katie like me????

Katie on the other hand thinking of the same thing..

Katie:(while cleaning the pets)Does Ryder like me???

Both of them ask themselves the same question.Meanwhile after working both of them decided to see each other in person.Katie ran to Ryder and Ryder ran to Katie.As they ran both of them look back in case if someone needs them then...OOPHH!the BUMPED each other...

Katie:OW.....OH a R R Ryder i did not see you there.you good?

Ryder:Im fine YOU?

Katie:Im fine..Uhhhhhhh...Ryder?

Ryder:Katie??

Both of them:DO YOU LIKE ME?????

Both suprised and satisfied to hear the same question...Well nervously

Katie:Well..Its been a while since we talked to each other..And barely see each other so...

Ryder:Uhhhhh.y y yes well......

Neither of them can finish on what their about to say.Suddenly Ryder's pup pad started to rang and Katie saw she had a customer..

Ryder:(answering)Hi Alex whats up

Alex:Ryder! help i was just about to help the mayor get chickenletta down of a tree then the branches broke which also make me stuck

Ryder:Hang on Alex....Uhh katie we can talk later....I guess

Katie:Okay...I see your not the only one that is needed.

Ryder:How about we will finish this conversation later??

Katie:Okay ssee you later..bye

Ryder then help alex out and katie with a customer.After the rescue Ryder look at katie's parlor at the top of the lookout.In his mind he ask to himself..or did he??

Ryder:Does katie even like me...I mean i liked her ever since we first met .. though she gets busy sometimes but does she think of me??Does she mean what she just ask??Oh why does this make me uncomfortable...

Then hear heard something

Chase:Hey ryder you okay??

Ryder:(jumped a little)AHH!Pups how long have you been sitting there??

Marshall:Uhhhh ever since we got back??

Ryder:Did you hear everything i said???(nervously)

Skye:Yyyesssss..Well not all of it...though some of it...well....HUUUH WE DID.

Rubble:Do you really like katie that much?

Ryder:Of course she is a sweet,adorable,silly and a caring person to me she is one of a kind..but how am i going to tell her??

ALL PUPS:AWWW!!

Rocky:Mabye we can help you..

Ryder:Really?? thanks but how exactly??

Zuma:well we need a plan

Skye:Leave that to me

THIS IS JUST CHAPTER ONE I HOPE YOU LIKED IT..AND PLEASE DO REACT TO MY TYPING OF THIS STORY