(my oc) BUTTERSCOCH part 1

A/n: Sorry really quick um this is a test to see if you people really care um enjoy BTW call me butter-chan when you want my atenchion BTW if you dont like blood move to the next chapter there mit be no gore in that one it up to you guys thanks xoxo BUTTER-CHAN

-----------

"oh freddy remember when we where little and alive""ya that was fun"sometimes i wish i never left you""me too"

 MY P.O.V 

"HAHAHA  Cassidy dont be mean" i said with a tear in my eye "You know how Fritz gets he can get FRITZY" i start laghing so hard "OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW" Fritz replied in a annoyed maner. 

We all gathered at the table eating are pizza. Me and my friends sat there joking about each other but I just had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen I just hoped that that was just the pizza. We all finished are pizza and went to go play in the play area we all dicided to play hide and seak gabriel disided to go first after convincing him of course I ran to hide as fast as i could.

After 5sec i found the best hideing spot so i waited and waited adreniline rushing thru my vains but slowly started to died down i dicided.......to give up i get out of my hideing spot and wait for evaryone to see me BUT NOBODY CAME (for all you undertale fans out there who also like fnaf) "hmmm FRITZ,GABREIL,SUSIE,CASSIDY,JEREMY" i screamd there names BUT NOBODY CAME "i guess i can wait"after awhile they came back form the bathroom they all forgot to find me (HA you probly thoght they died sucker) I laghed it off and we were getting ready to find are perents and get going but this man in a purple gaurd outfit was in my way he said that he was a friend of are perants and he was going to help us home Susie was the yougest and i was the oldest i know it was a bad idea to let her be in fornt so i pushed her to the side and said "no thank you sir i know where there perants are" i said as mucher as possible. He gave a unsatisfing look at you then turned to the other children but you got in front of him I would protect them evan if it KILLED  me he grunted as he backed away "fine you can go" he moved as I eyed him the whole time.

moveing on we where almost to the party room where you perants where but I ran into the same man but this time he was in a suit I knew it was the old SPRING-BONNIE suit you could see the cold dark eyes threw the Mask the moment I saw HIM you got infront of the kid "WHAT DO YOU WANT" i said in frusttrashion "WHAT WHY WOULD LITTLR OLD ME WANT FROM A LOVLY KID LIKE YOU BUT I HAVE CAKE COME WITH ME AND ILL GIVE YOU SOME"he said with a grin on his face before any of the kids said anything I interupted "NO no sorry but no thanks bye" you moved the kid away from crazy man I sent the kids to there perants and told them i would come back the had to wait.

i had tickets so i thoght i would spend them quikly so i can get back to my little friends (BTW this chatacter is 13 that is why she perfers to them as little)i go in i got to the counter and look. then go to the box insert my tickets and tell it what i want i wait for it to pop up and give it to me but it took so long then it gave it to me i took it and said thank you evan thow it is just a robot i still have manners i open the little box it had my toy but there was a note it said "RUN AND CHECK" i didint no what that meant but i guessed it ment go check on my friends so i did.

I RAN to my suprise they were NOT there i looked around and saw one of Susie's hair strands on the floor i looked around to look for them i cant find them i run to the prize corner to ask the box what is happening to my friends and where they are. I get there and ask the box where are my friends its silent then the box open like ushual but with the PUPPET only if you get a surten amount you can see the puppet that what incureges the kid to play till the drop. It give me a box and wait i open it it said in very weird hand writing "PARTS AND SURVICE"i say thank you and run to the parts and survice room to only see my friends eating cake with the spring-bonnie suit i yelp and grave the kids close to the door only to hear this

"HEY let go i want the cake" i look to see Susie with a mad look on her face "YA we are not babys we can handle on are own" Fritz said with such confidence slowly they all left my side. they got in front of the spring-bonnie suit. I laghrd in dibilife they betry me for a man in a suit MY FRIENDS LEAVE ME FOR A PETHETIC CRAZY MAN "well then i will have to leave it to you to eat cake with a crazy man". I opend the door to leave but something said to me not to go to stay and help. but on the other side of my head something said leave them let them have there fun lets wait for DEATH to bite them in the butt once i left the room i relized that was a mistake I said and qoute "I would protect them evan if it KILLED me"i turn around and open the door but i was to late he killed FRITZ,GABRIEL,JEREMY,CASSIDY but i still could save Susie before he jabed the knife in her i got in front  i feld the pain a knife sliceing thru my skin and all that meat just tering thru it all i laid on the ground watching as he killed Susie and putting her on the ground tears came down but every breath hurt the cold ground blood all over me he wispers in to my ear "YOU CANT SAVE THEM" then all went black...........

-----------------

DUN DUN DUN if you want more then leave coment in going to move on to the next chapter b/c this chapter is long like rally long so if you whant part 2 on BUTTERSCOCH then leave a like and a comment see you in the next chapter bye me preattys AND sorry if my spelling in off im tierd LOL

BUTTER-CHAN OUT

Hey there um this is editer~chan um I said this is long but reIze looking back at this it short sorry um ill try to make it longer next time
Couse counting thare are 1233 words