Chapter 1: August Twelve

Its now been months after I met her in school and she is really a sweet girl and she's the only one in the world I experience real love and she's independent. In this day, its her birthday and I have to visit the cemetery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Its now April 30 Christine , do you have the stuffs?" I asked

She said: "yes, I have them, I can't wait to make new friends"

Christine went near me and hugged my arm and said: "you are really a kind man, you are sweeter than my guy friends".

I said: "so you have other boyfriends then?"

She reacted: "NO NO NO! I USED THE WRONG WORDS, SORRY SORRY SORRY".

I went near her and kissed her lips and then she hugged me.

She told me: "I have something to tell you about this world".

And I asked what it is and she said: "Defend the people who's important to you, strike the striker with strength and heart with a sweet victory".

I said: "I will and forever you'll be in my heart".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*End of Flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that day, she died and forever she's in my heart and every night, I remember her with her smile right beside me sleeping. I got a cab and went off to the cemetery. I prepared this letter:

To: Christine

Hey, Christine how are you in Heaven and I really miss you. Remember those days when we had our dates, they are fun and I don't want to forget those days. Everyday I remember you smile to me and the talks we had. Sorry that I wasn't there with you that time, I'm really sorry. If I was there, you wouldn't be dead but still I'm really sorry. Everyday I always remember the time where we ran all the way to your house with our hands together, holding. Thank you for everything Christine, without you I'll not be happy and again, you'll be forever in my heart. Also happy birthday my love. I also met new friends like Sarah, and other people in Fencing. Everybody says happy birthday to you and again, thank you for everything Christine, my love and again you'll forever be in my heart.

From: Martin, your love

--------------------------- End of the Letter-----------------------------

I left the letter on front of her grave stone and left her some sunflowers since she loves the color yellow.