The ghost of emily reed<romance>

[rion pov]

I was walking to school. Going to my locker like any normal day. i grab my books and then i see emily. Messing with peoples hair and kicking people. Evil little kid. "Stop" I say. Everyone turns their heads. I rub my head awkwardly.  I hurry to my math class and emily follows. Sometimes i get really annoyed. I see zak my best friend. I high five him. "Whats up dude" he says smiling. I smile back "nothing much" I say. I cant believe its the last day of school. Emily messes with zaks hair. I glare and she stops. I start working on my last math test for this freshman year. Emily sits quietly behind me and zak whispers " you ok you seem off." " im fine" i mutter. Seeing ghosts ever since i was 5 has been scary. School ends and i walk home. Emily follows. Emily whispers "can i sleep on your floor tonight instead of heaven?." "Sure whatever" i say. I walk into my room and sit on my bed. "Why are you here?" I ask her. "Friend" she answers. I look down annoyed. "You know i will never truly be the best friend you want" i say. She shakes her head. I look at the floor "sometimes you can be annoying" i say. She giggles. "I know" she says in her soft voice. I blush lightly. Ugh why does she have to be a ghost. She is even lucky she knows me.

[EMILY POV]

Rions silly words dont bother me. Im a ghost so i dont feel much. Atleast his mother plays along with his crazy "i see a ghost girl in my bedroom at night" sayings. I giggle at the thought of it. He lifts an eyebrow at me . I smile happily at him. I hate when he is mad. That is my weakness. I make a little pallette on his floor next to his bed. I sleep with no blanket because i dont feel cold or hot. He gets in his bed and lays staring at the ceiling. I like bothering him. Its so fun. His mother walks into his room. "Goodnight honey" she says. "Goodnight" i say on accident. Her mother tilts her head. "Oh uhm im practicing my girl voice" rion says quickly. His mother nods and leaves the room. I giggle. He glares at me and i stop. I see the sun go down and i close my eyes thinking the rest of the night since i dont sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night ,hungry. I tap rion. He looks at me gets up and he goes to  the kitchen grabbing an apple and hands it to me. I eat it and then the core disappears. Im glad i have the ability to make things disappear. For the first time..i feel empathy towards rion. "Thank you" i mumble. He gets back in bed and says "no problem now lets get to bed."