OS Part 1

Dehradun airport

A couple is seen standing at a corner which is not seen by anyone usually hugging each other intensely. Actually the guy is hugging girl from back and cribbing by giving smooth wet kisses at back of her neck. She is having tough time by controlling her moans. She is trying to stop him but he is not in any mood to stop today. 

Girl : Enough baby please stop. We will get caught by anyone at any time. 

Boy : No my cutie pie you know right we are meeting today after 2 weeks due to your damn your project work. You have no idea how madly i missed you. 

By saying this he kissed her ear lobe. 

Girl : Hmm..... my love you know that project is very important to my career and in order to manage that now i am coming with you for a week trip right. That too lying to my dad that i am going for an assignment. But again you are nagging. This is not fair. 

She pouts cutely. By seeing her pouts he cutely pecks her.

Guy : Yes in order to compensate that space between us i have planned this trip. Now no one will disturb us for 1 week which is only for us all ALONE

She gets blushed by his meaning of words and hits him lightly on his arms. He smiles and hugs her tight. 

Girl : I love you manik

Guy : I love you too nandu

So ya presenting my favorite and brand famous couple of the world Manik Malhotra and Nandini Mathur as a lead in my another OS Bheeg loon. 

Lets go to cast

Manik Malhotra

*** Handsome, young and dynamic minister of state Uttarakhand

***Has no one as a family except nandini. 

***They are in love from 6 years that is from there collage time. 

***He is a golden hearted person but hates illegal activities and persons who does any illegal he will take severe action no matter who is the culprit is. 

***In such a young age he became minister due to his good works for people and society. 

***No one knows about his love for nandu due to security issues.

***He has received many awards due to his good deeds and bravery acts. 

***Life of nandini mathur. 

Nandini mathur

***She is bubbly, smart and lovable girl who loves manik more than anyone

***She has her dad only as her family from whom she get pampered most. 

***She is a freelancer journalist who can take any risks in order to complete her task. This is the only thing which manik tries to stop doing her but she is too adamant. 

***She is a famous personality by her articles but only some knows her personally because she doesn't like publicity. 

***Too much possessive about manik and can do anything for him. In short she is soul for manik's life. 

Rishi mathur

***One and only best and cool dad for nandini

***Loves his daughter too much because she resembles most like her mom. And he misses his wife Sneha mathur. 

***He is DGP of police of Uttarakhand. A strict and and sincere police who spares no one when the other is guilty. 

***Knows Manik very well and feels proud on him for his ethics and values.

***He also knows that manik and nandini loves each other but waiting for kids to open up to him. 

So yes these are the main cast guys. If necessary in future i will add others. 

So just wait for me to next update.

And i will update other stories to soon. Just now i got relieved from works. 

See you soon please vote and try to comment please pretty please. 

With love Swara.