Raw Hide

Chapter 1

Roxette's POV

I looked towards my friend who was currently sprawled out on her bed deeply engrossed in her book. I threw a crumpled paper her way, it hit her head and then fell to the floor. But she made no motion to acknowledge my presence and just continued to read. I chucked to myself. I knew exactly what Annabeth was like. When she was reading Harry Potter, she couldn't care less if a bomb fell down and swallowed us into oblivion. No, she just had to finish the book she had read almost seven times.

I frowned at her but then just went back to my phone. Facebook was active nowadays and it was hard to keep up even for someone like me who spent a lot of time on their phone. Even though Annabeth showed no interest in me right now, it was fine as it was. That's just me and her. Our silence is always comfortable to each other.

And that's another wierd thing that we don't have much in common but we are still great friends. She just understands me in so many ways.

And that reminds me. Our entire group was supposed to be here but I was the only one who showed. That's strange. Especially for Vicky. I mean normally she would be here before me and then make a big scene about how our friendship isn't important to me. Don't get me wrong.  I love her like crazy but we all have our moments. ........

I was just thinking about calling Vic when the door of the room burst open and in marched or should I say toppled Vicky. She was definitely a sight to see. Her jet black hair were all over the place, she had crazy written all over her brown eyes and she was wet. I could make out the drops of rain on her shirt.

I stifled a laugh and put on my ' I'm  worried about you' face.

"Where have you been? We were supposed to be here an hour ago. And where is everyone else? "

"You guys will not believe what just happened.", she said with a massive smirk on her face.

"What did you do and what are we going to have to pay for?", I said with an uncertain look on my face.

"Haha. Very funny. ", she said as she attempted to dry her hair.

I hadn't even noticed when it had started raining outside but as I looked out of the window sure enough it was raining. I debated going out and getting wet but then thought better of it. I was also reminded of the fact that I had my friends here and although they were used to my antics this was pushing it a bit too far.

I turned towards Victoria remembering she wanted to say something.

"So what will we not believe? "

HEY EVERYONE. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO I'M PRETTY UNSURE ABOUT SOME OF THE STUFF. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. AND COMMENT!!!