Chapter 1

Once upon a time a dude named Ville Virtanen, know as Darude because he is a rude dude decided to be a DJ. Then inspired in the beautiful desert he visited with that thing called Evanescence, he decided to create a trance song named Sandstorm. The desert he visited was apparently beautiful, but when he decided to walk into it, his head started to hurt. The pain was paralyzing and throbbing, he fell on the sand. It seemed that he had a second heart on his brain, the main purpose of it being leaving him without thoughts. Darude tried to get some air, but he felt as he were drowning in the sand. The pain started to grow on his legs, feeling like someone was cutting them. His vision started to get blurry as his tears falled. Out of nowhere he started to see something.

He was on an airport. He wore a Japan jacket. When he walked on the sliding tape, his eyes met a girl. The girl only looked back at him before she turned her head.

The vision ended as started, abruptly. He slowly got up. The pain was no more. Breathing heavily, he just asked himself if it was real.

"It seemed so real... But I'm sure it just was fantasy... A fantasy that it feels real...? I dunno..."

He wondered where the Evanescence guys were. The Evanescence dudes flew because they wanted to see a John Cusack movie.

"I will create a song named Sandstorm. Yeah!"