Chapter 1: THE POWER HOUSE

Any characters resembling real live people are just coincidence and please do not imitate my work adios.......

My name is Drew Macay i'm 16 years old. My most vivid memories of summer camp all feature me being a teenage shithead, we got to stay in the dorms all week and it was extremely boring until, some older boys had ideas.
The name of our summer camp was Camp roostertail located at laywood.
Our dorm had a payphone and it was the only one in the whole joint. So at night we snuck down to the phone and started dialing random 1-800 numbers hoping to get either a live operator or a girl at the other end of the line. But whenever a real person answered the phone, we would scream," I'M A MOTHERFUCKER WITH A BUFFALO BUTT", hang up the phone and then run away. I'm not quite sure why we run away from, you know, a phone call but i'm not sure why we did anything.
A particular boy loved to bully the younger kids, I mean he had a huge form, because of his form we nicknamed him POWER HOUSE,  he tried to escape and get home a lot of times but he was always caught and punished. As a last resort he climbed a tall tree and jumped off purposely breaking his arm, when asked why he did so he replied, "I just wanted to go home."
And to think he actually acted tough.I also tried to escape once, I went into the forest and decided to hike the distance I mean how hard could it be I walked in circles for four hours. Then I heard someone shouting my name, i walked towards the voice and found a guide and some senior boys, I learnt they were the search party sent after me. I followed them back to camp only to receive the worst punishment ever washing the girls toilet.......

Guys I don't know if I made any grammatical errors Pls bear with me
And also all the chapters from 1-5 are going to be longer than the rest... Thanks xoxo much... 😎