1

Gone.

She's really gone. And all because of me.

Let's get one thing straight. I didn't murder her, i never even touched her. She touched me, but i never touched her back.

16 stab wounds. 3 in her chest. 13 in her back. Not to mention the lacerations around her neck.

They cancelled the show due to the tragedy. Though filming had been completed and was ready to be released, the producers and television executives thought it'd be best to not come out with a show about a girl planning to kill her best friend when she ended up getting stabbed to death by hers. Some of them are just upset because of all the money they lost because of it.

Alissa. She always had that quirk to her. I figured it was just a common theme among many high school girls. I thought of her as the dumb blonde of the group, the karen smith if you may.

Turns out she was smarter than i thought. smarter than everyone thought as well. Maybe if she had been a tad bit smarter, she wouldn't have been caught. With the help from Damien they were able to execute their plan. It takes two they say.

But I'm the one who told her about my dream. I came out to her. I'm the one who told her all the shitty things Cameron would do or say to me. Every time she tried flirting with me or the time she tried to give me a handy on the bus; i told alissa. I thought i could trust her. I gave her that extra ambition to do it. I pushed her further to the edge...

now i am left feeling so, so guilty.