intruducing the characters (but not really all of them more upcoming character)

Authors note:
                Sorry if my grammars are wrong because my first language is filipino and i am not really good at writing eassy or poem in english language so pls dont judge me thank you.

Reinnel kate fisher

A 21 years old Architect who loves to draw and to dance she loves to go to the park with her bestfriend since middle school and go to their secret place.

Jakean Caleb Dankins

A 21 years old Doctor who loves to Paint and sing with his bestfriend in their secret place which is in the tree house where they first met and go to the park.

Sancha Grace Besdin

A 20 years old nurse who is inlove with jakean since highschool and loves to dance.

Zyle kace Zynern

A 22 years old Engineer who is inlove with reinnel since highschool. And loves to paint.

Gwen Dace Lee

A 21 years old Make up artist who loves to do arts and craft and half korean and reinnel's bestfriend and secretly has a crush on shane.

Shane ashton Fisher

A 23 years old basketball athlete who loves to tell funny jokes and reinnel's brother and secretly has a crush on gwen.

Brandon dave fisher

A 44 years old business man who loves to cook and watch tv.

Ashley faith fisher

A 43 years old business woman who loves to cook and draw.

Kyle kade dankins

A 23 years old swimming athlete who loves to eat all the food in the fridge at night (not really all the food🤣😂) but still fit and sexy (lol) and loves to play piano and jakean's brother.

Shawn marc dankins

A 44 years old business man who loves to draw and jakeans dad.

Angel zyla dankins

A 43 years old business woman who loves to cook and jakeans mom.

(IF YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING WHY THE JOB OF JAKEANS AND REINNELS MOM AND DAD ARE THE SAME
BECAUSE THEY WORK IN THE SAME COMPANY, THE COMPANY IS OWNED BUY REINNEL'S AND JAKEAN'S GRAND FATHERS.(THATS WHY THEY WORK IN THEIR AND REINNEL AND JAKEAN'S GRAND FATHER'S ARE BESTFRIENDS SINCE HIGHSCHOOL.)

AND MANY MORE CHARACTERS COMING IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE ONLY THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY BUT NO THEIR NOT THERE MANY CHARACTERS THAT I'LL BEEN THINKING FOR TO ADD. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT STOP STOP STOP SORRY BECAUSE THE CHARACTERS HAVE NO PICTURES MANY IN THE FUTURE (CHAROTT😂) NO MAYBE IN THE END OF HE STORY IM GOING TO ADD THEIR PICTURES BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND THE PICTURE IN MR. GOOGLES WEBSITE (😂🤣) THAT MATCH WITH THEIR NAMES AND JOB AND PERSONALITIES PLS JUST UNDERSTAND IT THANK YOU.