Memory

It all started when i was in the 5th grade, I remember how we got a new classmate, and I didn't know that you could ever find that kind of a good friend.

We started to hang out, tell jokes, you know, things that friends do. It wasn't long after I got to knew that he had a sickness that maybe couldn't be cured, but I was a young child back then, so I assumed it was a common thing.

Years passed, and then some of my classmates started to bully him and me. I always defended him, and sometimes he defended me. It was a good friendship.

I remember, how happy I was when I saw that he had made new friends with my classmates, as well as I, we all had the same interests, such as gaming and shitty jokes, those that boys find very funny called as "memes".

It was the 9th grade when I started to turn bad, smoking cigarettes and this kind of dumb things. Luckily, my friends would always take me back to their group. After that I haven't even thought of doing stupid things.

It wasn't such a long time ago when we graduated, lots of my friends got to the same vocational institute as me, I was so happy that there were people I knew. Me and my friend got to the same class, our freetime went with memes, shopping and this kind of stuff. Time sure flied.

Next thing I remember of our time,  is that he died. My whole hometown was mourning, especially me and his friends. Some of us of course knew, that because of his sickness, he wouldn't live for very long and it was a miracle that he lived this long. I don't know how much does my friends miss him, but I know I will everyday. I am still wearing a memory of him as a necklace. Some might call it stupid, some have called it stupid, but I don't care. Fuck I miss him.