Loss and Comfort

A/N:
   Okay listen- This is the first chapter and I know it's gonna suck ass but I'm trying my best here 💀.

It's been a week since f/m died. You've been restless, you haven't eaten in days. C/n hasn't stopped trying to comfort you though. It was nice to know he cared. He would wipe away your tears, mourn with you, give you small gifts, and cuddle you. He's always been so nice to you. It's one of the reasons you fell for him. Not to mention his dazzling looks and humor.

You were sitting in the living room flipping through the tv channels with a bag of snacks sitting on your chest. A box of tissues and a water bottle rest at your side. You sigh, you knew c/n probably heard you since he was in the other room but you didn't care. You heard his footsteps make their way towards you.. ever so quietly.. You looked up at him with tears in your eyes that threatened to spill. He gave you a remorseful look and slowly walked over to embrace you. Once you were in his arms you started bawling. You couldn't help it though.. f/m was such a great person and you missed them dearly.
"Shh.. it's okay y/n." He stroked your head as you choked on your sobs. You eventually calmed down and let go but sat and admired his features. His e/c eyes and soft h/c hair.
"Have I ever told you how handsome you are..?" You mumbled as he quietly chuckled in response.
"Many times.."
You both stared at the couch cushion for a moment until he reached his hand up to your cheek. Oh god the way he stroked it made you shiver. You looked up at him.
"Y/n..?"

"Yes..?" Silence for a moment.

"Can I kiss you?" You closed your eyes and nodded your head anxiously. He leaned in and gently pressed his lips against yours. You both moved your lips in sync eventually pulling away. It was a short but passionate filled kiss. "I love you c/n.."