Prologue: I just want to know why?

I was in the middle of washing the dishes when I was suddenly being pushed harshly to the left. I accidentally dropped the plate as it attacked the floor in tiny pieces.

Looking up I saw Dad glaring at me who reeked of pure alcohol.

"You just, don't deserve to live." He said in a slurred manner, while pushing me again with a heavy force. I stumbled backwards and stepped onto the thousands pieces of shattered glass.
I winced loudly as pain shot through my body. Looking down, I saw blood gushing out of my feet. My vision blurred out as I felt the familiar feeling of being excessively overwhelmed.

"Is princess hurt?" Dad said with an ironic sympathic tone.

"What are you waiting for? Clean it up!" Dad barked out the order, while walking outside of the kitchen. I could only nod, my fists clenched, digging my nails into my skin harsh enough to draw blood. I took careful steps towards the storage room, getting a vacuum cleaner and an old piece of cloth to clean the blood. I proceeded on cleaning and washing the dishes until I was satisfied.

After laying down in my bed for an hour. The thought of my runway plan came to my mind. Today would be my last day, hopefully. Years of torture and abuse has only brought the worst in me.

It's strange, my older brother Eunjae and my older sister Heejin never got abused. Makes you rethink if they even are in the same family as me. Something was wrong, but what was that's wrong was unknown.

I decided to take a shower. After thirty minutes I was finished. Took my towel and dried myself from bottom to top. Walking outside of the restroom with a towel wrapped around me. I took my black Adidas tracksuit and put them on as I also combed my hair, letting it dry itself.

Just as I was about to finish, someone had knocked on my door. I turned around and saw Eunjae by the door.

"Hi, baby." That nickname was a nerve wrecking name.

"Don't call me that. I'm not five anymore." A frown was replaced by my emotionless face.

"You will always be my baby sister no matter what." I was cringing internally.

Don't act like you care.

"Anyways, do you want anything, I'm gonna go to town with the boys."

"I'm fine, maybe Starbucks." I answered back.

"Frappuccino? One shot of coffee and whipped cream?" A genuine smile was on my face.

"You got it, Einstein."

Eunjae smiled at me, ever so sweetly. He closed the door gently behind him.

My siblings either didn't know or they pretended that they don't know what's happening to me in this house. A sad truth. Unknown, but sad. They are my siblings, older even. They are supposed take care of me and annoy me with their endless affection. But, I'm in reality. There's no such thing as affection in my family. I just want to know why?

Either way, it does not matter what happens anymore. Because, I will run away from home on this day. By midnight, I will be long gone. Gone to Seoul, away from this place I pathetically, call home.